New here

I'm not really new to this app but I'm new to the community side of it! I'm looking for people to follow and keep me motivated.
I'm 5'5 & 155ish, but looking to lose about 20-30lbs & become fit & toned

Replies

• Hey!

I'm new to this app & the whole community! I'm kinda excited to follow through with it. I'm 5'3 at 124 I know I'm at a good size but I want to eat healthier and tone up what I have so far.
  • Hey! I'm new to this app, and the community and I'm 5'5 and 240, looking to be 120. So I want to lose more than 100 pounds and would love some motivation.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Good luck on your new journey!
  • My name is Daniela

The best thing to do if you love to eat is, eat 5 -6 small meals a day , i never tried it .

So i decided what the hell let me give it a try , i started 2 weeks ago and already lost :D its amazing and its so much fun , check out my blog i found that it keeps me motivated posting my meal plans and recipes :) everything is so good and low in calorie and very healthy :)

especially if you love peanut butter i found this amazing peanut butter for 2 tbsp only 45 calories , 1.5 fat amazing :) and so goooddd !!!!!!!!!!!

let me know what you think , and also message me with any questions
    im still new at this blogging stuff but i want to help everyone who struggles with weight loss , ive struggled and it wasn't easy but it is possible :)

Happy Healthiness everyone :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!