Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    *sigh*
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE HA HA HA I GET IT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PUBES THIS IS HILARIOUS I LOVE IT WHEN THIS THREAD COMES UP EVERY WEEK BECAUSE IT REALLY TICKLES MY FUNNY BONE HA HA HA HOORAY I LOVE THIS PLACE HA HA HA HA HA
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Hardwood with a small area rug! All carpet is too much upkeep. The rug is cozy and totally removable if I want a younger, hipper look.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I know as styles change you have to keep up. For instance hard wood floors, laminate, tile, granite. All in style right now. To have carpet I think you are seriously lowering your resale value. However if you plan to hold on to her and she is hardwood now carpeting later isn't so big a deal or vise versa
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Not at all! You curtains can match the furniture, throw pillows, or even accentuate the art decorations.

Wait, are we talking about houses or women? If the latter, it doesn't matter if the "curtains" match, especially if the "floor" is bare.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Ive never seen this thread pop up before, but i havent been here very long. Shrug. It was fun for a lil smile during an awful day at work.
  • MsPetuniaPig
    MsPetuniaPig Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking as long as you are getting invited in, complaining about the decor might be a quick invitation back out...

Good thinking!
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking as long as you are getting invited in, complaining about the decor might be a quick invitation back out...

YUP!! short carpet is cool if any, but hardwood floors is Primo, just make sure NO carpet in the dining room, clean floors where I eat please, thanks
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options

Good thinking!

I think the OP presumed that you are the owner of the house (or at least think you are involved in the ownership). Would never complain about the decor, but certain things allow you to do certain things better if the decor supports it... for example, tap dancing is pretty hard to do on wall to wall thick carpeting ;)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me. As long as the appliances are big and black.
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options

^^^^^ definately this
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter to me. As long as the appliances are big and black.
    What about stainless steel?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    obviously once you get into hardwood, carpet is definetly old news
  • bushs99
    bushs99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    And I like the floors highly polished, preferably by a Brazilian, I don't like it when lint and stuff gets in the way of a good meal

OMG! I'm crying from laughing so hard...
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    I am laughing SO hard and reading replies to my coworker so she can understand just what I'm laughing at!

Personally, I change my carpet and curtains all of the time! Have to keep things interesting, you know....Sometimes I go bare, sometimes a nice little rug....during the long winter months maybe a shag carpeting for a couple of weeks....
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    obviously once you get into hardwood, carpet is definetly old news

You know I can see most people feeling this way...but my wife had hardwood installed a year or so after we started dating...4 years later I'm starting to miss the carpet a little bit. But she doesn't want to bring it back...not even a throw rug. Oh well.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    people are awesome because someone is always satisffied either way
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I thought this post was about something completely different!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!! :blushing:

Me too :blushing:
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE HA HA HA I GET IT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PUBES THIS IS HILARIOUS I LOVE IT WHEN THIS THREAD COMES UP EVERY WEEK BECAUSE IT REALLY TICKLES MY FUNNY BONE HA HA HA HOORAY I LOVE THIS PLACE HA HA HA HA HA

You big bully! *HUMPH*

:drinker: