NSV: Tummy pic

Options
jroseonline
jroseonline Posts: 45 Member
5 months and 10 pounds difference between the two pics. Mother of 3 (having had my youngest just a little over 3 years ago) and have hypothyroidism.

photo6.jpg
Top: 1/11/12 - 152lbs 31% body fat
Bottom: 142lbs 27% body fat

have been working hard for the last 7 months to lose the weight I gained from the last pregnancy and the weight gain due to hypothyroidism. Slowly getting there. Why does it seem so hard to lose the poochy pouch?

So far, lost about 26lbs since I started. These last couple of months haven't been losing much in pounds but have been losing inches in all the right place ;)

Replies

• sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    excellent job! conograts to you!
  • cubanita28
    cubanita28 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great.
  • rlcrittenden82
    Options
    Losing the baby look is tuff. watch the simple carbs as they quickly turn to sugar and take up residence around the middle. increase your protein and do LOTS of ab workouts. Not just crunches, there are lots of ab workouts.
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Always inspiring to see progress of the mid-section ...I can definitely see the difference...Congrats....Keep up the great work...
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!
  • embclark
    embclark Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Huge accomplishment!
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've been Doing Jullian Michaels 30 Day Shed dvd for a few days, and there a kind of crunch she says works the muscles and gets rid of the poochy pouch. Lie on you back with arms down along your body, then bring you knees up to a 90 degree angle. Then use your stomach muscles to rock you legs/butt up.
    Can certainly feel the burn in that spot after awhile :happy:
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    What a difference!
    The pooch is genetic, just keep up your great work and it will get smaller :) Loose overall fat and it will get better, there is no such thing as spot training. Your tummy looks amazing just the way it is now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!