Herbalifers...snack ideas????

Options
In need of more snack ideas for on the go...i'm on the herbalife plan...i do a reduced fat cheese stick and 1/4 cup of cashews now as one snack and a protein bar as another. anyone have any other suggestions?

Replies

• twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I make snack wraps - really lean deli meat, laughing cow cheese wedge and wrap it in one of the 90 calorie Flat Out wraps -- usually comes out to be about 175 calories. The queso/chipotle and garlic/herb cheese wedges are really good. I eat tuna using the single serve pouches. I keep drive through packets of salsa, mustard, etc. at work to mix into it. Yogurt is pretty good too although I know with the wraps and yogurt it's harder "on the go" . Beef jerky is good option - lots of protein (and sodium) but if you chew it for awhile you don't really end up eating too much.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Granny Smith apples, ziploc baggies of blackberries and strawberries stirred into 0% fat Greek yogurt, Sargento's 2% low-fat string cheese, grape or cherry tomatoes and mini cucumbers, Herbalife protein bars, Herbalife peach mango protein mix in a bottle of water, and beef jerky. I'm not a fan of celery but maybe sticks with low sugar/no sugar peanut butter or other nut butters? If you're not on the go, I look forward to eating my cottage cheese sprinkled with Mrs. Dash as a daily snack. I've also just started using the Herbalife creamy chicken soup with about 6-7 oz. of water. YUMMY and very filing with 16 grams of protein. Twiglips, your wraps sound delicious! I wish I didn't have such a problem with grains, etc.

I look forward to hearing what others suggest. :)
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    any fruit, Herblife protien bars, herbalife soy nuts. If you have access to hot water try herbalife chicken soup.