?¿questions about ripped in 30?¿

Options
Bmjnash
Bmjnash Posts: 101 Member
I know lots of people have done ripped in 30. so I was wondering if you guys did 30 day meal plan with it too? or did you just do the dvd?

if you did the meal plan how did you like it? and what are your thoughts about it?

Replies

• Bmjnash
    Options
    Bump
  • Bmjnash
    Options
    Anybody out there?
  • kkmarie11
    kkmarie11 Posts: 114
    Options
    just the dvd but try and eat healthy and do the best you can to stay away from junk or else all your hard work in the video will be a waste but i definitely would suggest the videos!
  • Bmjnash
    Options
    thank you for replying. I just went and got the dvd's and was reading about the 30 day meal plan. and I was thinking about doing both of them together.( like she says to) I wanted to try to get the best results I can from it.
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    I didn't follow the meal plan with this or with 30 Day Shred. Probably would have seen better results if I had. I'm still working on the eating healthy part.

I haven't done the entire video in 30 days like you are supposed to either. I did notice on week three that she actually misses a few exercises, she just plain old forgets to repeat things twice.

I don't know if you've tried 30 Day Shred, but she does 30 seconds of one strength move and then a minute of another and then repeats. I like the way she does it better in Ripped in 30 because she does 3 different strength moves for 30 seconds each and then repeats. It seems slightly harder than the Shred to me and I haven't even gotten to week 4 yet.
  • Bmjnash
    Options
    Thanks