Replies

• abetterjune
    abetterjune Posts: 219
    Options
    Haven't laughed this hard in ages. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Do you feel emotionally attached to them? Do they have names? Perhaps eliminate your least favorite crabs and give the rest birth control in order to control the population.
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    I'd recommend eliminating ALL your crabs :P and then log it as cardio!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    The most efficient way of eliminating your crabs is by getting rid of your bodies' snooki and situations. Once those 2 elements are gone, the crabs should be the next thing to go.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Don't eliminate all your crabs. The human body needs SOME crabs. Just try going low-crab.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Mr. Krabs lives in Bikini Bottom

Just sayin
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Just put some butter on them and have me over for dinner...I'll take care of them for you....
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

Just sayin

i HATE spongebob!!!!
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options

Just sayin

i HATE spongebob!!!!

Me too!!!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Just avoid crabs after 10 pm. It's their bed time and they'll be all cranky and pinchy in the morning if they don't get enough sleep.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to spike your crabs!

You need high and low crab days.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OMG...This feed is hilarious...
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    The crabs are not the problem, it's all the stuff that we eat with them!
  • svnone3rd
    svnone3rd Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OMFG!!! I can't stop laughing... I just called all my co-workers over to read this post and they're rolling on the floor!! Thanks OP for the humor!!
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Get treatment for the crabs and ditch your partner......but definitely keep the carbs!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    OMFG!!! I can't stop laughing... I just called all my co-workers over to read this post and they're rolling on the floor!! Thanks OP for the humor!!

you work for a crab company?
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I lived in a house in Oakland when I was younger. The neighbor was a very old woman who had a 50-or-so year old living in the little garden shed in the back yard. His name was Willy and he would come and drink tall cans of malt liquor with us and the prostitutes he would bring back to his shed and tell us stories. One day, without provocation, he started a story with "Now lemme tell yall about the FIRST time I got crabs"...

I loved Neighbor Willy, he was awesome.
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I like snow crab... I also like to watch Deadliest Catch - where they bring in lots of crabs. I am also secretly addicted to Jersey Shore and they have a different variety of crabs there. Once a month, I get pretty crabby as well - my husband calls me the dead blow crab. I can kill with one strike.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    2421023_o.gif
  • wolftrax
    wolftrax Posts: 50
    Options
    Sure fire remedy is : shave your pubes first, then watch and wait.....when they run across the pubes you stab the little *kitten* with an ice pick...takes time and patience..you may need a helper for the stalk..