Let's be friends :)

Options
Looking to grow my friend base on here to share recipes, goals, struggles, etc.

Add me :)

Replies

• shellybelly303
    Options
    I joined this month to and need some friends Someone to remind me to add a pic and to get off the couch.
  • daniela_dimech
    Options
    My name is Daniela

The best thing to do if you love to eat is, eat 5 -6 small meals a day , i never tried it .

So i decided what the hell let me give it a try , i started 2 weeks ago and already lost :D its amazing and its so much fun , check out my blog i found that it keeps me motivated posting my meal plans and recipes :) everything is so good and low in calorie and very healthy :)

especially if you love peanut butter i found this amazing peanut butter for 2 tbsp only 45 calories , 1.5 fat amazing :) and so goooddd !!!!!!!!!!!

let me know what you think , and also message me with any questions
    im still new at this blogging stuff but i want to help everyone who struggles with weight loss , ive struggled and it wasn't easy but it is possible :)

Happy Healthiness everyone :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • carisadepew
    carisadepew Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

My name is Carisa and I'm looking for motivating and fun friends! I'm in this to lose 74 more pounds to go...... Let's be friends in living this NEW healthy lifestyle together!
  • honeydove
    honeydove Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi,

I am new to here and I want to lose about 13lbs for an upcoming vacation but most importantly I am looking to live a healther lifestyle. I am in my 30's (33 to be exact) and I need to lay off the junk food. :ohwell:

Looking for friends to help motivate, encourage each other... happy health 2 all! :flowerforyou:
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this also so if anyone wants add me I love finding new recipes to try. Open to advice also.
  • pixidust82883
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this, and would love to have more friends to motivate me. Feel free to add me!
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    I hear ya girl. Im looking for some friends/motivators :) Add meeeee too! :)
  • jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    hi you can add me.
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm trying to be more interactive on this thing. Gives me something to do while pedaling at the gym.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Congratulations & Welcome To MFP!! Feel Free to add me:):) Have a great weekend:):) :flowerforyou:
  • jaqqii
    jaqqii Posts: 11
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm trying to be more interactive on this thing. Gives me something to do while pedaling at the gym.

Wow - How have you managed to lose 69lbs! that's amazing!

I need to lose at least 14 but every time I lose maybe 7 I gain it back plus more. Maybe I should add more people to help me keep motivated.
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

If you'd like to add someone who will help you through the tough times and will share diet tips,exercises...etc.......you can add me....Congrats to all and welcome to MFP
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
  • Ironbeak88
    Ironbeak88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey all, i'm Avery. Been meaning to get more friends also. I occasionally have some good information and I feel motivated when I see you trying so hard, hopefully you'll feel the same! I love to share information and I know a decent amount about organic food, exercise, and toxins in our foods that make us fat! =(

BUT! We can beat it! Feel free to add me =)
  • dkirkwood108
    dkirkwood108 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just looking to gain more friends and lose more weight!!!
  • nluera07
    nluera07 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am also looking for more friends... Feel free to add me :-)
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Ok!
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I find that when you have someone to motivate/encourage you it seems you loose more weight...so let's motivate together ...