Would like to add more friends with similar goals! -100+lbs

Options
I'm a 25 year old married university student from Texas with over 100lbs to lose. I want to hit my goal weight by graduation (5/2013) and evaluate from there. Not only do I want to lose the weight so to help my future career (teaching), but I want to start a family within the next couple of years and I DO NOT want to be high risk because of weight!

I'm would love to have more friends on here that log in frequently and are open to giving advice and motivation! :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ebadams08

Replies

• Jodiekate
    Jodiekate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I want to lose about 120, so far have lost 28 in 10 weeks and am on here most days.

I'm always happy to help and support if I can
  • tamicando
    tamicando Posts: 24
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me as your friend, I log in daily. Good Luck :)
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I too am a married college student from Texas who wants to lose 100+ before graduating next Spring! How funny is that? Please feel free to add me :)
  • garfield2099
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I am married and would be happy to work together to complete this goal of losing 100 with you.
    It is always important to have people who will be honest with you and cheer you on during this journey to become healthier and happier!!!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have just graduated and looking lose 100lbs over the next year or so - I log in daily and try to make meaningful comments and look at people's dairies and am open to comments and observations.

I am just preparing to apply for a research masters so will be a (mature) student for another year, feel free to add me.
  • beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have 98 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • Crystalball78
    Options
    feel free to add me. I want to lose 90lbs.
    And I'm on here everyday
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and ideally would like to lose 90 - 105 more lbs.
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    I need too lose about 80+ pounds, everyone add me. I am on here daily, and am very active with support :)

xx

-Samantha
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I want to lose at least 125 lbs! So far I've lost 30 lbs since March. Add me if you like!! :)
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm working on dropping about 120lbs, feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Absandok23
    Absandok23 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have 80+ to go and would love to have some friends with similar goals. Please feel free to add me! Lord knows I need the support as well!
  • angelamoliver
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have 100-120 pounds to shed!
  • mnharrington
    mnharrington Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am about to start Grad School and am working towards losing at least 100lbs.
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I have well over a 100 to lose. I have only been doing this for about 11 days and lost 12.8 pounds. I love it - never hungry and lots of support!:happy:
  • mnomics
    mnomics Posts: 35
    Options
    I started this month, i also need to lose 100+ lbs.
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    26 years old married for 4 years, need to go from 226 to 130 which means need to lose 96lbs! I'm hoping to start a family within the next year, and am losing weight for the purpose, as well as a few others. Please feel free to add me =D
  • fumter
    fumter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am also looking to lose 100 lbs by the end of next year. I'm not in a rush. I lost about 110 lbs a few years ago doing Weight Watchers. I quit WW and quickly gained 30 lbs back in just under 3 years.
    I tried joining WW but their new program wasn't working so I thought I would try MFP. I have been actively using MFP for under a week now and LOVE IT!

I will add you. Feel free to add me!

GOOD LUCK and HANG IN THERE!
  • johnm8703
    johnm8703 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm looking to drop a total of 200-230 pounds. My ticker says 80 because that's my first goal! Trust me I'm committed. I'm a father of 2 (2 years and 3 months) and can use all of the support I can get. Anyone please feel free to add me! I'm open to any and all comments. My diary is shared with my friends.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK to everyone!
  • melisabee
    melisabee Posts: 19
    Options
    I am also a college student and will be finishing 5/13. Feel free to add me, I also have a goal of 100 lbs.