500 calories left...

Options
kariberi84
kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
I have had 2.5 hours of sleep in the last 33 hours. I keep eating because I know that my body is working extra hard to keep me going. Dinner time is almost here. Think its ok if I go over my calories for today? I only have 500 left and I'm STARVING... BAD!

Replies

• cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Try putting a TON of veggies on your plate and a piece of lean meat. Thats your best bet to satisy your hunger and stay within your calorie range
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You will be ok if you go over, I do it. So it's ok. Go ahead and eat if your starving you will be fine.
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    it's ok to go over every now and then....most ppl say it's good to have a scheduled "cheat day" because it helps keep you from binging.
  • MrsRawwwr
    MrsRawwwr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    If you're hungry, eat! Healthy choices, of course, and slowly so that you can stop when you are full :).
  • MissLexiLoo
    MissLexiLoo Posts: 43
    Options
    You can put 3 cups full of baby carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower on your plate and its less than a 100 calories, and you'll be full. Lean, boneless, skinless chicken breast as well, is filling and doesn't have a lot of calories. Just choose nutrient dense foods. You can eat a TON of nutrient dense foods all well under 500 kcals.
  • MissLexiLoo
    MissLexiLoo Posts: 43
    Options
    It also takes 20 minutes for your stomach to signal to your brain that you're full. So eat slow, drink a big glass of water before hand, and try putting your fork down in between bites :) This ALWAYS helps me!!