Needing a support buddy in central time .....

Options
I need a support buddy or group or something in central time zone so that we are on during the same times ... any ideas ??

Replies

• yhwhsesther
    yhwhsesther Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    oh well no support maybe it is time to find another site that does better in the support ...
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I will support you! I am in Colorado, is that Central enough? :wink: Add me!
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Central time zone and check in regularly.
  • JonniKhat
    JonniKhat Posts: 2
    Options
    Am Central - I post a lot. What's your workout and diet goals?
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Central time zone. You can add me.
  • yhwhsesther
    Options
    I want to loose 80 lbs by January. but i want to loose more a little faster. i am trying to burn 3600 calories a day yet im not seeing the scale show it and its frustrating me. i have had 4 heart attacks and 3 strokes and other health issues. my dr finally gave me permission to try and loose 5 lbs a week that is why burning so many calories. i am also craving fat & basically any kind of meat with fat on it.
  • teresadutton
    teresadutton Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am in Mo, central time zone, feel free to add me...I am on here ALOT,,,more than I should be!
  • melhmltn2
    melhmltn2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I found eliminating sugars drops weight fast. No processed foods, no sodas, etc. you can eat vegetables and raw fruits, however, no cooked fruits.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I AM CENTRAL TIME ALSO..ILLINOIS..
  • yhwhsesther
    Options
    the only sugar i get that i know of that i can eliminate is my cup of coffee and energy drinks ( i dont use a lot of sugar in anything else) i drink energy drinks like 3 times a month and 2 cups of coffee a day usually before work on while working ( i do a lottttt of driving).
    I make our breads and pastas homemade and use canned low salt vegetables. i don't generally used boxed stuff unless my kids are cooking lol they are just learning how to make breads and pasta. fresh would love to be able to afford ( 230 $ a month to feed 4 people). maybe there is hidden sugar ?? i know i found hidden salt today cause i don't add it when i cook we add it at the table only.
  • nluera07
    nluera07 Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im in Texas and am on frequently
  • yhwhsesther
    Options
    and a big thank you for you all answering. i was really close to deleting this account and going else where even though i love how it is generally set up . I need to head to bed now i have to work in the morning. have 4 jobs to do then i get to come home and be with the family.
  • yhwhsesther
    Options
    good morning, getting ready for work... i hope you all have a good memorial weekend. i will be working... i love my job i will be merchandising and doing audits. I will leave actually a little late because they haven't posted my work papers to the site and i wont go with out them. hope they post them soon.

weight loss question ... how do i handle this meat craving ?? i wake up wanting it and crave fat from meat all day...