Any Bodybugg users that are also doing the 90 day challenge?

Options
Hi everyone, I am just wondering if there are any other Bodybugg users on here that are also doing the 90 day challenge?

Replies

• yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Where can I find details about this challenge?
  • PulchritudinousLady
    PulchritudinousLady Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    yah where can we? I will be buying 1 soon
  • CassondraAnne
    CassondraAnne Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you are interested in a challenge I have one spot left in my next challenge that starts on June 4th. :)
  • PulchritudinousLady
    Options
    Is the bodybugg really all that? I'm only asking because I currently use a heart rate monitor but it would be awesome to know how many calories I burn in day. Or does it not do that?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Is the bodybugg really all that? I'm only asking because I currently use a heart rate monitor but it would be awesome to know how many calories I burn in day. Or does it not do that?

That's actually what it's best at, daily non-exercise activity calories.

But as I discovered after 4 months also using a HRM, once you know what your avg daily burn is, what's the point?
    Only the exercise part really changes much, and the HRM is there for that.
    Your daily burn does go down as weight is lost, but TDEE estimates have been just as close as the BodyMedia variance in my case.
  • PulchritudinousLady
    Options
    Interesting! So it sounds like a great "pass it along" gadget.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Interesting! So it sounds like a great "pass it along" gadget.

And to that purpose exactly I've heard of some gyms doing a weeks rental. That's enough time to get some non-workout days and sleep stats.

May also be why they did first 6 months of subscription free, of course you are still buying the hardware at decent price if you let the sub expire.
  • yolandafg
    yolandafg Posts: 6
    Options
    The 90 Day challenge is the Body By-Vi 90 day challenge from Visalus, it is absolutely amazing, I also have the bodybugg which monitors calories burned every minute of every day (you wear it on your left arm) so you always know exactly what your calorie burn is.

Since I started on the 90 day challenge less then 2 weeks ago I have been burning about an extra 300-400 calories a day (I am on the transformation kit) and that's without exercising at all.

Trying to find others so I can compare the results and what not.

If you want to know more about the challenge you can view all the details here:
    http://YolandaGreenlaw.myvi.net/

As I used to be a personal trainer years ago and worked in the sports industry, the results i saw with the first 4 days made me dive in head first. It is the fastest growing challenge in North America.

I took another picture today at 12 days I am just trying to get it uploaded now :)
  • PulchritudinousLady
    Options
    Yolandafg, you look great! (And that color works for you too!) I'm so happy for you!