Failure with food

Options
Hey guys,

I'm 22 y/o, exercise 6 times a week religiously but my downfall is my eating. I recently decided that it has to stop, I'm never going to reach my goals but am finding it sooo hard not to eat the 'treats' that I used to. Any one else in the same situation?
I could really do with some advice of how to curb the crappy eating!

Feel free to add me, I'd love to hear what you all have to say and see if I can't help out myself..

Sash xx

Replies

• lisamerrison
    lisamerrison Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara
    I am 46 years old and I have just started with this site. Yet another diet (I've been dieting yo yo now for 20 years). I don't have too much of a snacking problem (I used to) because I don't keep anything in the house to snack on other than snack a jacks or fruit.

My problem is that wherever there is food, buffet style for instance that I just eat and eat just because it is there.

I went to a darts match last night and we always have supper provided which was pizza, chips, chicken nuggets and sausage rolls. I was really good and only had one piece of pizza and nothing else. I am at the beginning of my diet though
  • milleric
    milleric Posts: 25
    Options
    Yeah eating can be great, I wish I could recommend my answer to how I solve that to everyone but its not that great. Im a bachelor and I pretty much just never go grocery shopping or do my dishes, but I also work in a restaurant so I dont necessarily need to do that (Gotta drink a LOT of water on my days off, I also ride my bike to my parents for a good meal every so often on my days off haha) So yeah, I dont recommend that.

The way I can relate is im a connoisseur of micro brew beers, which happen to be very terrible for losing weight. And its around me ALL the time (Have 4 kegs of great beer at my work, my co workers always drink and my friends love drinking it) Even tonight (a friday night nonetheless) my friends were drinking MY beer (its been collecting dust the past 2 weeks) in my place and I didnt have one. The only thing I could think is "Great, if I drink that means I have to work TWICE as hard to get somewhere for no reason) After recognizing how a habit just sets me back it really becomes a hassle instead.
  • penelopepitstop2012
    Options
    Im totally the opposite my trouble is not exercising so dont have the toning id like. My eating tips are to make fresh fruit smoothes and freeze and freeze them to make healthy ice-block treats (they last longer than the drink form and you dont have so much in a serving) also if I have a super craving that I just cant curb I brush my teeth coz nothing tastes nice after.

Any tips to get motivated to exercise anyone?