I need to knock off *-------(*-*)-------*

Options
Hey guys and gals.. I'm looking to knock off 155 lbs.. I have already lost 52 lbs from my starting weight of 400 I now weigh 348.. I have a wide frame and muscles.. , I am very active I workout at least 6 days a week.. I need some motivation, some ideas on what kind of excersise your doing.. before and after pics would help.. Hope to hear from y'all , feel free to add me as a friend..

Replies

• taintedbutterfly18
    taintedbutterfly18 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I do zumba, aerobics, walking and boot camp presently. Love my energy levels! I highly recommend lifting weights to as that will help you burn more fat/calories.
  • EAH123
    EAH123 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi! I do weighted circuits and strength training three to four times a week, cardio 5-6x a week, and will be swimming quite a bit this summer. I loved doing the 30 day shread a few times too. When I really don't want to workout, I will take the dog for a walk or hit the stair master/treadmill for x minutes. I am also known to head to Target or Walmart, with a buggy, and walk around it. Every little bit helps!
  • Motivation4KB
    Motivation4KB Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    When we started back in Jan.. I started doing the Elliptical for 65 minutes, the tredmill 20 minutes and just started adding a 20 minute bicyle.. I was doing weights as well, well all of that and I was only losing inches.. So I stopped with weights and now Im back with just cardio..