Fudruckers

Options
jenny95662
jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
Hey everyone
So Monday me and my husband are staying at a hotel and he wants to go to Fudruckers. I know the nutrition and stuff from the database. Just wondering if anyone has eaten there and what would you recommend ? Thanks for any help, what ever I get I am working it into my calories and we will be walking around a lot.

Replies

• jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    really not even one person can help me lmao
  • jennetsullivan
    jennetsullivan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've never eaten at Fudruckers, sorry! :) Good luck!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    never heard of Fudruckers...
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    never heard of Fudruckers...

^^ This, I thought you was trying to make up a new form of another word...
  • slavestosushi
    Options
    I love Fuddruckers but it is a burger joint and that will make healthy choices limited. The burgers are delicious and the fries and shakes make the meal if you feel like going overboard. Like you plan, I would say just control your portion and pass on the bun and load up on the veggie toppings..Good luck, enjoy and have fun.
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    /jealous

If you have been good calorie wise beforehand I'd say just go and enjoy....that is my favorite burger place

ETA :: I'd try the Buffalo burger
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    ITS ALL GOOD!, Burgers , Milk shakes, AAAAAALLLLLLL
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I always get the Turkey Burger with Sweet Potato Fries and the Cookies and Creme Milkshake!

AMAZING!
  • nszocinski
    nszocinski Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Ate there on the way to the beach the other day. Got a kid's burger and fruit cup. Load up on the veggies on your burger. I just worked it into my calories for the day. They have grilled chicken sandwiches and salads as well. I hadn't had a burger in 4 months so I was ready for beef. Good luck!
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    It was the place while I was in High School, that is the last time I ate there because they closed the local one down.
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Fuddruckers has delicious food. Turkey or Grilled Chicken would be my choice. If you wanted beef - their smallest is a 1/3lb size. On the plus side -- you can pretty much "make yourself a salad to fill up on" through their toppings bar.
  • P_Thomas042106
    Options
    It is not worth the calories AT ALL. My dad wanted a burger for his b day (he has been on an extreamly strict diet... Doc orders) He wanted burger kig really bad. So I said lets go to Fudrucker's. You can get ur burger and fries fix and I am sure it is much better for you. Boy was I wrong. After $35 for 3 people I found he could have had his 2 whoppers w/ cheese, large onion rings and drink for less calories then his 1/2 lb burger basket at Fudrucker's. Where they get you is the bun. They cook it in the grease that the burger extracted. Then to top it all off you have to pay foreverything seperate. One price for burger then another for fries and gotta add on the drink. Like I said it ended up being $35 for 3 people. I much rather would have spent that at a resuraunt that I actually enjoyed.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    It is not worth the calories AT ALL. My dad wanted a burger for his b day (he has been on an extreamly strict diet... Doc orders) He wanted burger kig really bad. So I said lets go to Fudrucker's. You can get ur burger and fries fix and I am sure it is much better for you. Boy was I wrong. After $35 for 3 people I found he could have had his 2 whoppers w/ cheese, large onion rings and drink for less calories then his 1/2 lb burger basket at Fudrucker's. Where they get you is the bun. They cook it in the grease that the burger extracted. Then to top it all off you have to pay foreverything seperate. One price for burger then another for fries and gotta add on the drink. Like I said it ended up being $35 for 3 people. I much rather would have spent that at a resuraunt that I actually enjoyed.

I disagree with this....

The poster said that her husband wanted to go there...I put my right bicep on the fact that her husband will enjoy the heck out of fuddruckers...

It's worth every penny I spend there

Whoppers? bwahahahaha...Fuddruckers burgers > Whopper any day

ETA: fuddruckers is a place for people who really appreciate a good american burger chain....It isn't meant to compete against CHeesecake Factory
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    If you're going to go to FR's, screw the diet - go for the 1 pounder!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    If you're going to go to FR's, screw the diet - go for the 1 pounder!

Holy Fuddrucker is Fuddruckers fuddruckin good!! Agree with pucenavel, if you are going there, you might want to forget the diet. Just plan on not eating anything else that day. SOOOOO good!
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I always get the Turkey Burger with Sweet Potato Fries and the Cookies and Creme Milkshake!

AMAZING!

Hell Yeah! +1
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Life is short, you want to be healthy, but you also need to live a bit. If the hubby wants to go, then enjoy yourself. And you might as well have a burger. Eating grilled chicken at Fudruckers is like watching Wheel of Fortune on your wedding night. Might guess all the puzzles, but probably not the time or place...

Just skip the bun and go easy on the fries. And drink water. And load up on the veggies. But definitely get a burger.

--Prahasaurus
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Get the TURKEY BURGER! Amazing and HEALTHY =)
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Ive never heard of fuddruckers but now im jealous! We need them in the uk haha :)
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i LOVE their food, but i always get 1/2 pounder as a meal, and normally end up taking 1/2 the burger home for another time