CALIECAT
CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
Steak 4oz. 1/2 c brown rice. 1 T, light margarine !/2 c sugar snap peas
Calie

Replies

• amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I normally have my whole days worth of meals planned out but this week it is going to be last minute dinners. My husband is working on a job near one of his favorite Mexican food places so I'm sure he will be eating that for lunch and not be hungry for dinner. So I have to wait until he gets home to find out if I am cooking for just my son and I or if I am cooking for all three of us. My son and I eat different things on the nights that my husband doesn't eat. My husband is picky so on the nights he doesn't eat dinner we get to eat the things we like. :happy:
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Italian Sausage and Veggie Pasta 450 cal.
  • marissa4354
    Options
    breakfast for dinner! mmmmm!
    waffles and bacon! with yummy syrup!!! :)
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Pork chops, green beans, and garlic toast
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking quick and easy, since I have no time..,

Parmesan Romano rice
    Grilled zucchini
    Slice of French bread
    Grapes for dessert

Problem is, I'm really craving chili...
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Red Beans and Rice (Turkey Sausage in the beans and the rice is brown)
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    I'm going to have a six inch flour tortilla with 2TBS of fat free beans 1/4 brown rice 1oz cheddar cheese some shredded lettuce and about 3 sliced olives! With some other things on the side like my milk and steamed veggies! It'll be kind of like a tastada in a way :happy:
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Home made beef stew with sweet potatoes, root vegetables - 355 cals.
  • silvertears
    silvertears Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Considering it's Monday and my children are bound to be cranky, we're fridge-diving for dinner. I'll most likely be having leftover Green Bean Stew and brown rice.
  • jojogirl
    Options
    Grilled Center Cut Pork Chops (salt free seasoning)
    Brown Rice w/ fresh lime juice
    Fresh Green Beans with EVOO (salt free seasoning)

Dessert: If I have it, will be Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Cup
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I normally have my whole days worth of meals planned out but this week it is going to be last minute dinners. My husband is working on a job near one of his favorite Mexican food places so I'm sure he will be eating that for lunch and not be hungry for dinner. So I have to wait until he gets home to find out if I am cooking for just my son and I or if I am cooking for all three of us. My son and I eat different things on the nights that my husband doesn't eat. My husband is picky so on the nights he doesn't eat dinner we get to eat the things we like. :happy:

Hi neighber. What is his faverite Mexican resturant. Mine is El Fenix At Town East. But they are all good..Calie
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Asparagus Frittata 497 Cal.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Asparagus Frittata 497 Cal.

I have never made a frittata but I like everything that goes into one so I better look me yp a recipe. How do you make yours.?

Calie
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options

Hi neighber. What is his faverite Mexican resturant. Mine is El Fenix At Town East. But they are all good..Calie

Hey neighbor. He likes this place in Tawakani. I can't remember the name of it. On weekends he will make the drive just to eat there. El Fenix is good too. We used to have family night there every Wednesday until my in laws divorced.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :sad: :sad: Seems that i got off track this morning and never got back on the wagon. I did fine for breakfast and lunch but tonight was a disaster. I didn't have no guide line and went crazy.:sad: :sad: Will do better tomorrow.

Want to thank everyone for sharing their dinner with us. Lots of good ideals. See you all tomorrow.
    Have a good night.Did get my walk in. Sammy made me. It rain on us coming back and he didn't wait on me/ headed for the house as quickly as he could.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Calie
  • patrice27
    Options
    baked halibut, butternut squash, potato - 2 tsp butter for the vegetables
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Pasta with white beans (cannelini) and kale
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Pasta with chili

calie
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Greek style baked chicken! yummy
  • sunlover67
    sunlover67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Grilled salmon
    Salad made of baby greens, strawberries, grapes, red onion and feta with raspberry vinegarette dressing