OK - What is your funniest workout story?

Options
2»

Replies

• Thinsposa
    Thinsposa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Running backwards along the beach, did a swift turn and ran into a pole... Knocked myself out and woke up with a nice egg on my head. Suffice it to say I won't be doing that again.
  • kristen11joy
    kristen11joy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My funniest one is really my Grandmas. When my sister and I were teenagers, our Grandma took us to the Roller skating rink and taught us to roller skate. SHe was doing this for exercise, and they had a small fitness room there too, so we went there after skating and Grandma was doing sit-ups -- until she let go a very loud fart. We all got the giggles after that, and no more exercising that day...
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Today, I was at the "Y" and watching the weather channel as they were showing the extra-tropical storm projected path. I was a bit confused since I thought it was coming out of the Atlantic rather than the Gulf... And Florida looked a bit weird as it related to the Gulf states and GA./SC... It is then that it dawned on me that I was watching the forecast through a mirror and everything was backward... A real DUH moment...
  • dntworribhappi
    dntworribhappi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    The funniest gym story I know of happened to two of my co-workers at our work gym. One guy was running along on the treadmill, when a stray balance ball somehow got loose from someone and got wedged in the back/track of the working treadmill, stopping it instantly. The treadmill running guy fell flat, due to the belt stopping without warning. So another co-worker, probably the one who lost the balance ball to begiing with, thought he'd help out the treadmill guy. He walked up and kicked the ball out from being stuck in treadmill track. The treadmill started back up at the original speed and the poor treadmill who's laying flat on the track was sent flying off the back of the treadmill. Ha, ha!