Newbie looking for support and motivation

Options
Greetings! I'm new here and looking to add friends for support. My goal is to lose 20 lbs. I'm 5'1 weigh 157 so currently sitting in the obese range (although I carry all my weight in my hips). For years I was always in the 130 range however in two years I gained 20 lbs from spending most of my days in an office and lack of exercise. I want to change my eating habit, work out more, and just be healthier.

Replies

• gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Signing up here is a great start.
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    hi welcome, you can add me as a friend if you want i log in every day
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Welcome..you can add me if you want to. It's a great place to start
  • rldavis009
    rldavis009 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I am new here too and can relate to your post, you can add me.... this site has been so motivating for me! Very best of luck. : ) Renee
  • myphenix
    myphenix Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)maiya
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a brilliant site - lots of feedback from friends to help you along. I find the best bit is recording what I eat, you can't go wrong and its so easy to keep a check on each meal as it comes.... its the only diet I haven't cheated on and I have a whole lot more weight to lose.

Just remember, you can do it!!!
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site! My goal was also to loose 20lbs and i'm almost there (have gained back some muscle)! Feel free to add me, i am on daily and will always encourage!
  • lulu386
    lulu386 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm loving this site already