Options
marie_8888
marie_8888 Posts: 15 Member
Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• TwtyMami35
    TwtyMami35 Posts: 99
    Options
    Good morning! I am a proud vegetarian. I have been a vegetarian for a lil' over 2 years and I love the benefits. I have been off red meat for 15 years, then move to only poultry and seafood. Finally, no meats.

How is your journey thus far with weight loss? I wish you the best of luck!!!
  • borgi77
    borgi77 Posts: 61
    Options
    Hey I'm a proud Vege, been vege for 24 years! I think its an awesome way to go!
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey Marie! Im a vegetarian too :)
  • baby10660
    baby10660 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a vege and also have to be gluten-free so double challenge if I eat out. Been veg for 32 years and had to become GF 2 years ago.
  • chi18
    chi18 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    15 years here! Anyone reading this, feel free to add me!
  • aoikirin
    aoikirin Posts: 143
    Options
    I have been lacto-ovo vegetarian for 10 years. :) Anyone looking for a veggie friend feel free to add.
  • jem33199
    jem33199 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian since 1989. :)
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Yay, herbivores! I'm a freshly minted lacto-ovo veg w/the occasional sushi lapse. (Argh, vices.) Glad to see so many long-term veg/vegans here.
  • amphion
    amphion Posts: 48
    Options
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Working on rebecoming a vegetarian after I needed to eat meat for heath reasons.
  • PinkOrangeYellow
    Options
    Hi, good to meet you all :smile:

This is just what I was looking for! a veggie thread! I am veggie... been so all my life... (52.5 years!)

I'm not vegan but I don't eat eggs. My carb intake is always high and I am worried that is he reason my weight is not budging at the moment....

....again, good to meet you all,
  • Unwritten88
    Unwritten88 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey!

I'm a veggie too - worry that I rely too much on pasta and carbs and that's why the weight is piling on!

Would be great to have some veggie friends and get inspired!
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Yah!!! I have been a vegetarian for a little over a year now and became a vegan several months ago. Glad that I am not the only one on here :) Feel free to add me!
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Ohh! That's me!
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have been a vegetarian since last Nov....going well so far!!! :)