Replies

• giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! :D You look fabulous!
  • mommy_v
    mommy_v Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, major props! You look so amazing, and it's so obvious how happy you are. You're glowing, like seriously. Rock that new body, girl, you earned it!

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much to everyone! I am definitely the most happy I've ever been! :)
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on the weight loss.
  • mommy_v
    Options
    wow.... and i see you have been using P90x. i just started P90. I have a question, did you just do the workout or did you follow the meal plan to?

I did one round of p90x but No I didn't follow the meal plan I just logged my calories :)
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Girls who are naturally skinny are lucky! Girls who have to fight to be skinny are strong!!!

AMEN!!!!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Girls who are naturally skinny are lucky! Girls who have to fight to be skinny are strong!!!
    I have never in my life been a thin person! But after having my second son I was in the 200lbs and I had to change my life for my children! I am 5' 4" and lost a total of 50lbs off my pre pregnancy weight! I personally know how hard it is to start, it took me many years to learn that! But in my 2 year fitness journey I have learned a lot an I am here to help y'all whatever way I can!

You all are in the right place MFP is a huge tool in my fitness and health success! Stay Commited y'all are doing great!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!
    results.jpg

Fantastic & Congratulations on all your hard working out and healthy Journey!! Lovely & Beautiful Pictures!! Proud of you!!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT!!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • MissJamiie
    MissJamiie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!
  • Halfangel
    Halfangel Posts: 49
    Options
    You look awesome. The weight was making you look older. Great job!
  • mommy_v
    Options
    You look awesome. The weight was making you look older. Great job!

Haha yeah and feel older :-P
  • Peppychristian
    Peppychristian Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for posting. I am a mommy of three and have lost a little over 30 but I still have a ways to go. You have inspired me. Which workout seemed to benefit you most?
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Love those upper abs and arms...I can't wait to reach that again...it's been years for me. : )
  • LovinMyGirls218
    Options
    You are glowing...Congratulations...Such an inspiration!
  • mommy_v
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for posting. I am a mommy of three and have lost a little over 30 but I still have a ways to go. You have inspired me. Which workout seemed to benefit you most?

I really like Jillian Michaels Body Revolution I lost my last 9lbs and 17 inches in the last 90 days just completed it!
  • emjeter
    emjeter Posts: 8
    Options
    You not only look great, but very healthy! Very inspiring!
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Great job! I do have one question though... is that a box on your head in one pic? LOL
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    You are so pretty and you look great! Congrats :)
  • shellrocker12
    shellrocker12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!