Craziest Halloween Look you've done

Options
ash12783
ash12783 Posts: 82 Member
So i know Halloween seems like a while a way but it's my favorite time of the year :) it's only 5 mos away if you think about it though lol - I thought it'd be fun to see how crazy we've all looked! Here's mine- Psycho Clown

n2mlnk.jpg

Replies

• leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    11550_183989412680_501487680_3242873_1503661_n.jpg
    My version of a World of Warcraft Succubus! you're clown makeup is awesome!! Halloween is my favorite holliday too!
  • ash12783
    Options
    11550_183989412680_501487680_3242873_1503661_n.jpg
    My version of a World of Warcraft Succubus! you're clown makeup is awesome!! Halloween is my favorite holliday too!

don't forget to make the lowercase[img]:) - on both ends so the pics shows up... and thanks! :) i fixed it here for you already though :P Cute costume- WoW is fun but i haven't played in a while[/img]
  • leelee03
    Options
    ah ha! got it! lol!! and you're welcome!! I've been playing more than my friends lately, b/c my computer won't run D3! : (...In the process of building a new computer though!
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    No photo, unfortunately, but I once made up a paste of flour and water, added flesh tone makeup to it and used it to make a mask that looked like my face and other exposed body parts were melting. Added a bit of fake blood to parts for effect. It was pretty awesome.
  • ash12783
    Options
    No photo, unfortunately, but I once made up a paste of flour and water, added flesh tone makeup to it and used it to make a mask that looked like my face and other exposed body parts were melting. Added a bit of fake blood to parts for effect. It was pretty awesome.

ewww that sounds grotesque but pretty cool! :)
  • leelee03
    Options
    that sounds pretty awesome! I had a friend do zombie flesh with liquid latex once and she looked pretty legit.
  • ash12783
    Options
    [/quote]
    that sounds pretty awesome! I had a friend do zombie flesh with liquid latex once and she looked pretty legit.
    [/quote]

zombie looks are fun! this was my first attempt .... i called it crispy fried zombie lol - i look like a got deep fried fo' sho' haha - the one i did for our zombie walk in san antonio was better but i don't have a pic on hand :(

c01lu.jpg
  • leelee03
    Options
    wow!!! that is super creepy! :noway:
  • ash12783
    Options
    wow!!! that is super creepy! :noway:

lol thanks :P
  • Dynamofan
    Dynamofan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Captain Planet ... complete with blue body paint, red speedo and green hair ;) It was a blast of a night, I'll have to find a pic!
  • ash12783
    Options
    Captain Planet ... complete with blue body paint, red speedo and green hair ;) It was a blast of a night, I'll have to find a pic!

definitely need to see a pic :) sounds fun!
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    Last year I was a zombie doll...used a lot body paint and a giant hairbow.

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    My halloween costumes have never been that creepy or freaky. What I've been talked into doing on Halloween, well......let's just say Vegas is not and never will be a family town! :noway:
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    <
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    my entire family dressed up like the Addams Family. after that, I was always a witch... I don't know why I was so obsessed with being a witch...
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    ive been a reaper, pirate, the scarecrow from wizard of oz, vampire...
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I don't know about crazy, but this one was fun. 2011. The other side of my face was done 'pretty'.

AngMakeup.jpg
  • ash12783
    Options
    I don't know about crazy, but this one was fun. 2011. The other side of my face was done 'pretty'.

Great job! LOVE it :)
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Not really "crazy" but that was my first attempt at painting my face and seeing as though I can't even draw a stick figure correctly I was proud of myself lol

75390_460965093306_510298306_5359233_6795092_n.jpg
  • leelee03
    Options
    that's cute!