Let's try this again...I don't see a difference...do you?

Options

Replies

• Onespirit62
    Onespirit62 Posts: 51
    Options
    Big Difference!!!! Great Job!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I def. see a difference. WTG
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I absolutely see a difference. I can say for myself that I don't have any "before" shots of myself at my absolute heaviest, but I do starting about 40lbs down from that and...there was LITTLE difference because 1) I am fairly tall for a woman and 2) the distribution of my weight is...unique.

But yes--there is a difference! Cheers and keep up the hard work!
  • yoyoannieo
    yoyoannieo Posts: 42
    Options
    ypu should feel so proud - there is a huge difference! You are so much more compact now - look at the difference in the width of your shoulders! Well done and keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I see a difference around your stomach and waist. It can be hard to see it on yourself
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference!!! Great job!!! Keep going, you will really begin to feel different. You will be able to do things you couldn't do before and it won't be hard to tell, even for you, then.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I too can see the difference! It's not much, just a few inches around the middle. It's a start, and your doing a great job so far. Keep up the great work!
  • popat89
    popat89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Totally see a difference! You're doing great! I see it in your face too!
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    There's ABSOLUTELY a difference! It can be hard to see yourself, since you see yourself every day. But I'm certainly impressed! :smile: Keep up the great work!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Oh a definite difference - I can see it in your legs, chin, chest (sorry!)
    And you say you are feeling better too - that is even more important!
  • LizDHarris
    LizDHarris Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference - but how you feel is far more important than how you look.

After a year I finally made my goal weight and am only just realising the difference by how much room I have in last years summer clothes!

Take those measurements!
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    yep, I definitely see a difference...keep up the A W E S O M E work and you will be at goal before you know it!
  • owlgoose
    owlgoose Posts: 25
    Options
    You can see a difference, but i think you'd see a lot MORE difference if you got a good fitting bra! In the last pic -38 if looks like your either wearing no bra, or one that's ill fitting, which has a major effect on your body shape. Treat yourself to some new, proper fitted undies and you'll definitely see a change
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You are doing brilliantly, i can see a big difference, keep up the great work :smile:
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    yep there is a difference :drinker: Keep up the good work
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You can see a difference, but i think you'd see a lot MORE difference if you got a good fitting bra! In the last pic -38 if looks like your either wearing no bra, or one that's ill fitting, which has a major effect on your body shape. Treat yourself to some new, proper fitted undies and you'll definitely see a change

I have absolutely no money to buy anything new right now. But, thanks for the suggestion. I do have other bras that fit better, but that is the one I was wearing at the time.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! Way to go, keep on going!
  • ebedgood
    ebedgood Posts: 6
    Options
    Of Course I see a difference. You are looking awesome. Keep up the GREAT work!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference, I am sure a measuring tape would agree also!
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You are all so nice. I was so worried about putting my pics up here. I have seen some really mean comments before.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!