How do you like me now?!

Options
Someone asked me what i was looking forward to most when i got better (disease) and lost the weight and i've been really thinking about it and i think what im looking forward to the most is going on a REAL date and to get my confidence back. I've never been asked on a date before so im really looking forward to that. Oh, and to wear my high heels again, god, i miss my heels :tongue: And to be able to say this to everyone who has been cruel about my weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3umaLe37-LE

So what are you guys most looking forward to when you get to your goal weight?

Replies

• skinnyminnay
    Options
    I hope everything goes amazing for you! I think for me its wearing cute clothes.Actually,more like looking cute in clothes.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to wearing a single digit size again. It's been a long time for me, and I am hoping to be able to share clothes with some of my friends again.

I'm also looking forward to being in the best shape of my life.

I wish you all the best with your struggles. I'm dealing with some serious health concerns as well, and I admire your ability to look forward. It's hard sometimes when your body just doesn't work the way it should. :hugs:
  • milleric
    milleric Posts: 25
    Options
    Ill be looking forward to looking/feeling better in tight shirts and being more agile and able to use my body better in climbing/riverboarding/mountain adventuring. Im also liking the more attention I get from girls lately, Ive always been confident, but now its working better.
  • aleham
    aleham Posts: 44
    Options
    Hm... intellectually, I'm really excited about not being tired and lacking in motivation because I'm feeling depressed/lazy. I'm not only looking forward to the benefits from my better health but the mental benefits from making a commitment to something really important to me and then following through with it.

I'm hoping that the more I try to focus on my health as opposed to "being skinny" the less insecure I'll be. I know that losing weight won't relate to how I actually feel about my body and my self esteem, but I want to transform that through this journey.

On a completely superficial level, I'm looking forward to having a really nice *kitten* and those sexy oblique lines on my stomach. I'm hoping that I'll be able to lose enough fat and build enough muscle to have the kind of body I've always envied and wanted.

See what I mean? Heh.
  • amyram
    amyram Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow I just read your bio and I would say your an insperation to all of us that only have a little weight problem to overcome. Great job and keep it up, I would say someone that has overcome everything you have can probably accomplish anything you want to.
    I will quit complaining about missing a few calories out of my day now.
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    @amyram Thank you so much. A little complaining every now and then is good for us. besides we all have our own things in life that we have to overcome, whether its an illness, a tragedy, or even an eating disorder (over eating or under eating) so a compliant here or there is always good to get rid of carrying it around. =]
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    This topic rocks lol. If you weren't ten billion miles away, and 18yrs younger than I am...I'd take you out in a heartbeat.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    This topic rocks lol. If you weren't ten billion miles away, and 18yrs younger than I am...I'd take you out in a heartbeat.

Get in line, old man! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I'd say 'Race your *kitten*!' but that would be dating suicide (for you...I'm not stupid enough to do it on foot...I'd use my bike lol). So we'd have to wrestle for her =p.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I nearly hit my goal weight, but switched to maintenance for running and lifting. Now it's all about dropping the little extra fat while putting on a few more lbs of muscle, and running faster.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Someone asked me what i was looking forward to most when i got better (disease) and lost the weight and i've been really thinking about it and i think what im looking forward to the most is going on a REAL date and to get my confidence back. I've never been asked on a date before so im really looking forward to that. Oh, and to wear my high heels again, god, i miss my heels :tongue: And to be able to say this to everyone who has been cruel about my weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3umaLe37-LE

So what are you guys most looking forward to when you get to your goal weight?

Going to my 20th high school reunion looking fabulous! :)
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options

hahahaha 18 years aint that much, my parents are 22 years apart :p
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Ok...now if we could just figure out the ten billion miles thing...we'd be set!
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options

HAHAHAA nahh ya'll couldnt handle me i'm too much of a wild child ya'll couldn't keep up with me ;) lol
  • MyNewZen
    MyNewZen Posts: 101 Member
    Options

I'd say 'Race your *kitten*!' but that would be dating suicide (for you...I'm not stupid enough to do it on foot...I'd use my bike lol). So we'd have to wrestle for her =p.

Look at you guys fighting over a pretty girl.... *Jumps into the fray*

Wonderland, you will get to do all that and more :smile:
  • crisanderson27
    Options

HAHAHAA nahh ya'll couldnt handle me i'm too much of a wild child ya'll couldn't keep up with me ;) lol
    Lol...that would be an interesting proposition =p.
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options

Lol...that would be an interesting proposition =p.

P.s. i'm stealing your bike. it's look better on me anyways :wink: ......
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i really want to take my husbands breath away... there was a moment when we got married when i heard him take a breath it was deep and sounded like he hadnt in a few moments i want to do that again...
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    i really want to take my husbands breath away... there was a moment when we got married when i heard him take a breath it was deep and sounded like he hadnt in a few moments i want to do that again...

Omg, That is like so romantic. We all need more romance in our lives. ahhhh so sweet.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

That...is absolutely wonderful...seriously.

You Miss...are on a roll tonight.