You People...

Options

Replies

• sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Can we get a link to the skinny girl post...need one more laugh before bed.

It got deleted. It was a big mess lol. Someone called the girl out for having an eating disorder and then all the skinny girls started saying she was just a jealous fattie and then it just all went to hell hahahaha. It was great. I'm such a creeper and just sat there reading the entire time it was going on without saying anything. lol
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    .Nah, i'll just carry on singing HAKUNAMATATA!

Hey, didn't the streaker at Busch Stadium at the Cards / Phillies game the other night have Hakunamatata tatted down his side? It was you wasn't it? :laugh:

It was very hard to fit the entire HAKUNAMATATA on a single buttock

there's something special about buttocks!!
  • snipermedic
    snipermedic Posts: 53
    Options

It got deleted. It was a big mess lol. Someone called the girl out for having an eating disorder and then all the skinny girls started saying she was just a jealous fattie and then it just all went to hell hahahaha. It was great. I'm such a creeper and just sat there reading the entire time it was going on without saying anything. lol

Good siht..well im off to bed...man I would have never thought this goes on here......
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    ...I hate that phrase. It just implies so much negativity, but I've gotta use it. You people must be hungry or something. Seriously. That's the only reason I can think of to explain why so many people on here are so rude and PO'd at each other all the time. Just looking through the forums and participating a little bit, I've seen so many cases of people getting so upset over a debate on a fitness website. It's sad.

It doesn't matter what you viewpoint, your aesthetics, your grammar skills, your training regimen, or your diet plan is; it comes from ALL sides, and it's silly.

I just wanted to say that "you people" need to chill out and support one another without so much hostility and judging.

Please use this thread to say kind, encouraging, and thoughtful things to one another. If you disagree, do so respectfully or move on without saying anything. I'll start.

I love how this community has helped me keep track of my health. Since joining, lost 5% of my bodyfat. I'm more mindful about my choices, and I'm inspired by all of the progress I see here.

Your turn.

While I very much agree with your message, it's sort of...distracting, to be told what to do so forcefully by a pair of red panties.

It's late/early though...I guess weirder things have happened tonight.
  • taunto
    Options
    ...I hate that phrase. It just implies so much negativity, but I've gotta use it. You people must be hungry or something. Seriously. That's the only reason I can think of to explain why so many people on here are so rude and PO'd at each other all the time. Just looking through the forums and participating a little bit, I've seen so many cases of people getting so upset over a debate on a fitness website. It's sad.

It doesn't matter what you viewpoint, your aesthetics, your grammar skills, your training regimen, or your diet plan is; it comes from ALL sides, and it's silly.

I just wanted to say that "you people" need to chill out and support one another without so much hostility and judging.

Please use this thread to say kind, encouraging, and thoughtful things to one another. If you disagree, do so respectfully or move on without saying anything. I'll start.

I love how this community has helped me keep track of my health. Since joining, lost 5% of my bodyfat. I'm more mindful about my choices, and I'm inspired by all of the progress I see here.

Your turn.

While I very much agree with your message, it's sort of...distracting, to be told what to do so forcefully by a pair of red panties.

You fought a good battle sir. But you've been at the forums long enough to know a lost cause when you see it :D
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

I don't know whether I'm pleased or upset that I missed it! :(
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Your turn.

You fought a good battle sir. But you've been at the forums long enough to know a lost cause when you see it :D

That is it precisely my friend.
  • taunto
    Options

When life gives you lemons, you tell life to suck it coz you got cake
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I thought you were supposed to make Pledge?

Man, why am I always the last to know this crap?
  • taunto
    Options

Pledge is made after life learns to suck it

doi!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

doi!

Gotcha...that makes perfect sense.
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    I love how encouraging the majority of people on here really are! It's so nice when I have a small victory *like fitting in to an old pair of jeans*, to be able to share that with people who understand just how much that means! x

I have had the opposite experience here. I have posted about my successes, or asked advice, and get hardly anything in return.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I love how encouraging the majority of people on here really are! It's so nice when I have a small victory *like fitting in to an old pair of jeans*, to be able to share that with people who understand just how much that means! x

I have had the opposite experience here. I have posted about my successes, or asked advice, and get hardly anything in return.

You need a new friends list! Mine always are supportive and comment on my silly little victories, fitting in old jeans is a huge one :flowerforyou:
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options

You need a new friends list! Mine always are supportive and comment on my silly little victories, fitting in old jeans is a huge one :flowerforyou:

I have tried adding new friends, but no one adds me back! lol Its to the point now that I am developing a severe fear of rejection when I log on here lol
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Thanks! :happy: And @Pookylou couldn't be more right - If you have the right group of friends on here, it can be a wonderful experience!
  • sel254
    Options

doi!

Completely lost but you two are just way too entertaining to question your motives too much ;)
  • crisanderson27
    Options

doi!

Completely lost but you two are just way too entertaining to question your motives too much ;)

We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavors and Pledge is made with real lemons. Nothing will make sense.
  • sel254
    Options

doi!

We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavors and Pledge is made with real lemons. Nothing will make sense.

I thought Pledge was made with lime? :(
  • HeHealsMe
    HeHealsMe Posts: 179 Member
    Options

doi!

Love this!
    Where do you come up
    with your remarks?
    Totally funny!
    Nite all,
    Nicolette
  • taunto
    Options

doi!

Love this!
    Where do you come up
    with your remarks?
    Totally funny!
    Nite all,
    Nicolette

batman-big-bang-theory-funny-sheldon-the-big-bang-theory-Favim.com-97596.jpg