are there 5'5 girls with 40-50 lbs loss?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Kandyhar
    Kandyhar Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't have a loss yet but looking for inspiration and tips as well as what to look forward to. The task ahead of me is daunting... I know I have to be patient, but one month in and the scale doesn't move is disheartening :-( I'm 29yo, 5'5" and have been gaining and losing the same 40 pounds for 10 years... getting married in February 2013 in Cabo San Lucas and would love to look incredible in a bikini as well as in my wedding dress.

Feel free to friend me and would love any pointers! Just started Ripped in 30 and have been counting calories before that but am soooo hungry!

SW: 178
    CW: 173
    GW: 130
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    5' 5" and down:

SW: 180ish
    CW: 128

Lost most of it it over 5 years ago through healthy lifestyle changes: eating better and exercising. Did mostly cardio at first; now I am a big fan of strength work 3x a week as well. Cardio almost every day. I really believe that embracing healthy changes are what leads to long-term success... I've been on MFP for a few months now, and it has been a great tool for helping me really see the impact of my actions (or inaction)! And I realize that it IS a journey - not something I can do for a few months. Every day is a new challenge to keep fighting. AND winning!
  • marie_8888
    marie_8888 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I've lost 25lbs, 23lbs to go! I hit a plateau for 11 weeks and since I started doing the Brazil butt lift I'm MELTING. I haven't lost a lot of weight on the scale but my bum bum doesn't know gravity anymore lol. My profile photo shows my results after 7 days of the 30 day shred and 3 days of the BBL.

SW: 165+
    MFP SW: 152
    CW: 140

Good luck to all of you
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm 5'5. SW - 215 - CW 185. UGW - 145

Despite having lost 30 lbs (26 on MFP) I haven't gone down a dress size yet but I do feel better in myself. I don't know if other 5'5ers have similar problems with shifting dress sizes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!