Options

Replies

• livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!!!!
  • lcroftraider31
    Options
    Seeing great results like this gives affirmation to my belief that I too can achieve my goal. I may not have the same starting weight or measurements as you but we have the same goal for our health or body image and I know I can do the job just like you did. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
  • scarlettd12
    scarlettd12 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look great and your hard work really shows! Keep up the good work. Very inspiring!
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!!!. You look wonderful. I can not wait until my year is up. Goal is to be fit by December 2013 for my 50th birthday. You are motivation to me. Thank you for posting
  • BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! You are doing an awesome job and look fantastic! But more important than looks, it honestly sounds like you feel fantastic as well. You are such a blessing to your children and are shaping up to change your family tree. :smile:
  • wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!!! You look awesome!
  • deedeefelldown
    deedeefelldown Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am wowed by your success! Great job
  • lubby22
    lubby22 Posts: 31
    Options
    Wow. You look absolutely fantastic.
  • owenpotter
    owenpotter Posts: 1
    Options
    WOW awesome job! Thank you for the tips!
  • stephstar15
    stephstar15 Posts: 125
    Options
    I am a chocolate fiend too:) Congrats.
  • MamaSonyaP
    MamaSonyaP Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration!
    You look like a kid (sorry for the craptastic compliment), but what I mean is that because you have lost the weight, it has taken years off of your appearance, and probably added years to your health and life. I can see it in your face, you are so very proud, and you should be. Thanks for posting pics, you are beautiful and strong inside and out. Way to go, what a success you are!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story and even better pictures!! Great motivation to the rest of us! Good job girl!!
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! Awesome transformation!!!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats! X
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Omg... Just wow.

Actually, in your very first "before" pic, you could see it in your eyes that you were going to make this happen.

QED.

--Prahasaurus
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! So inspirational! I can't wait until I've been on here a year, and have really made some changes! Like you, I am VERY detemined.
  • Allison714
    Allison714 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Totally incredible!!
  • wifeygrooms
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Amazing transformation!!!! You are an inspiration!!!
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you for posting this. Even though I just saw it for the first time, it mad me have a tear in my eye bc everything you said was exactly everything that I have been thinking all along, its like you took the words right out of my mouth. I have lost almost 50 lbs since January of this yr and it has been the most rewarding & emotional 6 months of my life. Seeing you continue on makes me ever more confident that I can keep doing this. I have slacked off so much this past month or two and I just started working out again. I miss when working out was all I wanted to bc it did actually get to that point for a while, I did become addicted to it and I loved it.

Thank you so much!
    Julie Ann

bump
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Fantastic job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!