59 lbs..and i dont know if i see it..i feel disappointed

Options

Replies

• Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Absolutely see a huge difference!
    The fact that your clothes are falling off and your down a bra size is telling you that what you are doing is working and there is a difference.
    Keep up the great work. You look amazing!

D
  • melissachipman123
    Options
    Wow your mid section lost a small child! You look so different! Good job your a huge motivation!
  • pisilisa
    pisilisa Posts: 7
    Options
    I can clearly see a difference, good job :)
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I see the difference:) you look great..congrats :)
  • JadeChina
    JadeChina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi dear YES I do see a difference!, even in your face, KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK! Kiss:flowerforyou:
  • Milano1
    Milano1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference... you are doing great.. keep in mind you see yourself every day and others dont. dont give up! I was just saying the same thing to a friend and she said she see a difference in me.
  • amarshprincess
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!! 59 lbs is an incredible amount to have lost since January. I can really see it in your forearm and your thighs. Did you measure those? I think you've done a great job of losing all over. Keep it up!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Great! Defintely see a difference! 59 lbs is great!
  • midwestdawn
    midwestdawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yes, there's a difference! I also looked at your face pics (before/after) on your profile and there's a big difference in your face. You look like your own daughter now. :-)

Measure yourself and use those numbers to compare in the future. You can't always depend on your own brain to be objective. You look GREAT, though - believe all of us!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congrats : )
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Girl you look GREAT! You can DEFINITELY tell looking at those pictures side by side. For me, I like to take before and afters wearing the same clothes so that you can really appreciate the difference in shape/weight between them. Maybe that would help? Do not feel disappointed AT ALL because you look absolutely fantastic! You are an inspiration to me :)

i hid that sweater.. i blamed it for making me look fat... haha ya not the food it was the clothes... .. and the jeans are huge..

so i know i have lost weight i just cant see it.. i think it is a mental block.. you know..

I know for me, the big changes came between 50-75 lbs, and only within the last 10 lbs (70-80 lost) people who rarely see me stop and say things. So hang in there, your loss is nothing but awesome
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference! WTG girlie!!!!
  • ycn1951
    ycn1951 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow, 59 lbs you are doing amazingly well. keep up the excellant work . good luck
  • marlabelle
    marlabelle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look great! - It takes time for your brain to catch up with your body. Keep up the hard work, it's so worth it!!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    OP 59lbs is a huge amount of weight lost you know and yes, the difference can be seen in those photos.

Well done, you are doing great!
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    I can DEFINITELY see the difference. I also checked out your profile pics... you've lost weight in your face - makes you look 10 years younger.

GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work!
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a difference in your abdominal area. Plus, your face is slimmer, love your cheekbones!
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Big difference in the tummy area and you look younger and "fresher", and much more fit. Good job!
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    i def see a difference.. just remember the less you weigh, the more a 5 pound loss will be easier to see, your doin great
  • kateguy1981
    kateguy1981 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I defiantly see the difference it probably is a mental block also in the 1st pic you have done a full lengh pic further away and on the 2nd you have done a closer up shot which you've filled mainly with your torso which is a totally different perspective I bet if you took exactly the same shot in similar clothes you would see a huge difference....... oh and well done!!!! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!