59 lbs..and i dont know if i see it..i feel disappointed

Options
jaxandmaksmom
jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
So on Jan 1 i reached my ah hah moment.. and no longer wanted to live the way i was.. so I made a lifestyle change.. .instead of burgers and junk food i went to healthier cleaner better for me food.... instead of sitting on the sidelines.. i got into the game.. started going to the gym and playing with my kids outside....
I have lost 59 lbs.. my clothes are all falling off me.. i am wearing smaller bra size.. and i feel better,, i just though i would be able to see something..

but i look at these, one from Jan and one from this weekend.. and i dont know...

blah..
well here they are... can anyone else see the diffrence???

FotoFlexer_Photo1.jpg

damm it how do you make it smaller

Replies

• JJPT
    JJPT Posts: 69
    Options
    omg I can see a huge difference! You should be so proud of yourself for making these changes. Enjoy the rewards of all your hard work - You look great!
  • DMarieLVT
    DMarieLVT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Girl you look GREAT! You can DEFINITELY tell looking at those pictures side by side. For me, I like to take before and afters wearing the same clothes so that you can really appreciate the difference in shape/weight between them. Maybe that would help? Do not feel disappointed AT ALL because you look absolutely fantastic! You are an inspiration to me :)
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
    You can tell you have lost the weight and you are doing amazing! I am the same way you are, I keep looking at my before and after pictures, and it takes a lot to see what we want to see, but everyone else sees it. I think you look amazing, keep up the great work.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Definitely see the difference. in the waist (which is always awesome.lol) and the legs. Great job!!!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I see it! You've done great!! Don't look down on yourself...be proud!
  • jaxandmaksmom
    Options
    Girl you look GREAT! You can DEFINITELY tell looking at those pictures side by side. For me, I like to take before and afters wearing the same clothes so that you can really appreciate the difference in shape/weight between them. Maybe that would help? Do not feel disappointed AT ALL because you look absolutely fantastic! You are an inspiration to me :)

i hid that sweater.. i blamed it for making me look fat... haha ya not the food it was the clothes... .. and the jeans are huge..

so i know i have lost weight i just cant see it.. i think it is a mental block.. you know..
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am I can definitely tell also!! Congratulations to you, my dear!!
  • jaxandmaksmom
    Options
    thanks everyone.. i was starting to get really blue...
  • Drastiic
    Drastiic Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    2rr7vqh.jpg
    Should be resized now.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Whoa, I can definitely see a difference! Keep up the great work!

Two things have helped me notice a difference, even though I have "only" lost 15 pounds so far. Taking measurements of my arm, thigh, bust, underbust, waist, and hip, and also taking pics in CLOSE FITTING exercise clothing, and wearing the same outfit each time you take pics. That way, your body isn't hidden under loose, flowy clothing and you can really see the changes.

Keep it up - you are 59 pounds closer to your goal and are DOING IT!!!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference, good for you! :drinker:
  • lisaishotpink
    lisaishotpink Posts: 124
    Options
    I don't notice where the weight I lost went either, but taking my measurements helps a great deal with that! Congratulations on 59 pounds gone, that is definitely nothing to be disappointed in. Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I can see a major difference. Way to go!!! Keep up the good work.
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    whoopie congratulations -yes you can see a difference keep doing what you are doing its paying off
  • kathyrazz
    kathyrazz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can *totally* see the difference...way to go!!!! You look great! :-)
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a difference, wonderful job :)
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Great job! U can tell the difference!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Great job, I know it's scary but I use my bikini pics to seea difference. bra and undrwear work too.
  • mauibound2
    mauibound2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell a huge difference. I to went through this so if you can go out to some thrift stores and buy you a few new items. It really helped me because i did not want to buy new clothes until I reach my goal. On a better note I had a yard sale and got rid of ALL my "fat" clothes so if I gain weight I have to go naked LOL :) You are doing GREAT
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in the tummy and the bum.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!