Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

59 lbs..and i dont know if i see it..i feel disappointed

Replies

• Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Absolutely see a huge difference!
    The fact that your clothes are falling off and your down a bra size is telling you that what you are doing is working and there is a difference.
    Keep up the great work. You look amazing!

D
  • Wow your mid section lost a small child! You look so different! Good job your a huge motivation!
  • pisilisa
    pisilisa Posts: 7
    I can clearly see a difference, good job :)
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    I see the difference:) you look great..congrats :)
  • JadeChina
    JadeChina Posts: 1 Member
    Hi dear YES I do see a difference!, even in your face, KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK! Kiss:flowerforyou:
  • Milano1
    Milano1 Posts: 2 Member
    I can totally see a difference... you are doing great.. keep in mind you see yourself every day and others dont. dont give up! I was just saying the same thing to a friend and she said she see a difference in me.
  • YOU LOOK AMAZING!! 59 lbs is an incredible amount to have lost since January. I can really see it in your forearm and your thighs. Did you measure those? I think you've done a great job of losing all over. Keep it up!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    Great! Defintely see a difference! 59 lbs is great!
  • midwestdawn
    midwestdawn Posts: 60 Member
    Yes, there's a difference! I also looked at your face pics (before/after) on your profile and there's a big difference in your face. You look like your own daughter now. :-)

Measure yourself and use those numbers to compare in the future. You can't always depend on your own brain to be objective. You look GREAT, though - believe all of us!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Great job!! Congrats : )
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Girl you look GREAT! You can DEFINITELY tell looking at those pictures side by side. For me, I like to take before and afters wearing the same clothes so that you can really appreciate the difference in shape/weight between them. Maybe that would help? Do not feel disappointed AT ALL because you look absolutely fantastic! You are an inspiration to me :)

i hid that sweater.. i blamed it for making me look fat... haha ya not the food it was the clothes... .. and the jeans are huge..

so i know i have lost weight i just cant see it.. i think it is a mental block.. you know..

I know for me, the big changes came between 50-75 lbs, and only within the last 10 lbs (70-80 lost) people who rarely see me stop and say things. So hang in there, your loss is nothing but awesome
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    I can see a big difference! WTG girlie!!!!
  • ycn1951
    ycn1951 Posts: 2 Member
    wow, 59 lbs you are doing amazingly well. keep up the excellant work . good luck
  • marlabelle
    marlabelle Posts: 55 Member
    You look great! - It takes time for your brain to catch up with your body. Keep up the hard work, it's so worth it!!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,247 Member
    OP 59lbs is a huge amount of weight lost you know and yes, the difference can be seen in those photos.

Well done, you are doing great!
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    I can DEFINITELY see the difference. I also checked out your profile pics... you've lost weight in your face - makes you look 10 years younger.

GREAT JOB! Keep up the good work!
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    Definitely can see a difference in your abdominal area. Plus, your face is slimmer, love your cheekbones!
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 172 Member
    Big difference in the tummy area and you look younger and "fresher", and much more fit. Good job!
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    i def see a difference.. just remember the less you weigh, the more a 5 pound loss will be easier to see, your doin great
  • kateguy1981
    kateguy1981 Posts: 68 Member
    I defiantly see the difference it probably is a mental block also in the 1st pic you have done a full lengh pic further away and on the 2nd you have done a closer up shot which you've filled mainly with your torso which is a totally different perspective I bet if you took exactly the same shot in similar clothes you would see a huge difference....... oh and well done!!!! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!