59 lbs..and i dont know if i see it..i feel disappointed

Options
124»

Replies

• MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I checked out your personal pics on your profile. YOUR FACE has DRASTICALLY REDUCED! No more PINCHY CHEEKS well on your face ;-) CONGRATULATIONS!
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    big difference, good job!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    there is definitely less tummy and your face looks slimmer! Sometimes it's hard for us to see it on ourselves, but there IS a difference, girl! Keep going and you'll hit goal in no time! :)
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah there is a difference. I can't wait to be able to see my weight loss. You are an inspiration!
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yup, it is a real difference, so I would just dwell on the good parts, which is that you are doing great and it's getting to be really clear to anyone who looks. I hope you continue to feel happy about it and keep going to whatever your goal is. I would also see if I felt like my health or ability to move and even mood etc. had improved, because those are important too.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! GREAT JOB!!!!!!
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Yes, there is a difference. Keep going - 59 lbs is awesome!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I think it's hard to compare when you're wearing different clothing that may conceal different things, but I can definitely tell in your face! You've got to feel so much better, keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!