Almost 1 year later and I finally lost 30 lbs!

Options
13»

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    YOU look amazing...That is so great!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! I just updated my profile & stated so be it if it takes me a year to lose 30lbs! You look awesome & you've helped me showing that even though it took a whole year, it's worth the wait because you look great!!!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job and rockin' the buff look!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Good job for reaching your goal!

A lot of people complain about slow weight loss, as if anything less than 2 - 3lbs per week is discouraging for some.
    I'm doing it the slow way too! I only weigh myself a couple of times a month. I find life is more fun when there is no obsession with the scale!
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats on meeting your goal and getting so ripped!
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Thank you for sharing..........
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    very inspiring !!!
    Im 5"2 and 125ish is my goal. Im at 153 right now.
    thanks for posting great work!!
    you look fantastic!
  • jwatts1202
    jwatts1202 Posts: 26
    Options
    You look great!! Im 155 and want to lose the same amt of weight. What did you do? Any tips? You are truly inspiring to me!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! And so what if it took almost a year. YOU DID IT! Congrats!!
  • FightGirl83
    FightGirl83 Posts: 30
    Options
    Great job! Where is that bathing suit from?? I've seen it everywhere, want!
  • nursernbaby
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!!!
  • allipix711
    allipix711 Posts: 91
    Options
    You look amazing...great job!
  • ben_running
    ben_running Posts: 48
    Options
    Knocked it out of the park. Homerun.
  • krystle_swope
    Options
    You look great!! Im 155 and want to lose the same amt of weight. What did you do? Any tips? You are truly inspiring to me!

I have to say that discipline is the biggest factor. I gave up fried foods and fast food while I was trying to lose the weight and while I still don't eat fast food, I have started eating french fries again. I'm trying to give them up completely so it's not as hard to burn off the fat, but I just love food. That was my biggest struggle throughout. That and cutting my alcohol consumption down!
  • krystle_swope
    Options
    Great job! Where is that bathing suit from?? I've seen it everywhere, want!

Venus.com!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    theoneandonlybrookie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! You actually looked great in your before and after pictures. :smile: But, you look very, very fit and healthy now. Wonderful job!
  • afasnacht
    afasnacht Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I've been doing this off & on for a year & can't seem to lose...I guess it's because I'm just not dedicated enough yet, and I definitely need to go the route of totally removing fried foods & fast food from my diet...that's a HUGE problem of mine! What kind of exercise did you do? Videos, gym pass etc??? I'm looking into starting JM's Body Revolution to work extremely hard for those 90 days! Great job...you are an inspiration!
  • krystle_swope
    Options
    You look amazing! I've been doing this off & on for a year & can't seem to lose...I guess it's because I'm just not dedicated enough yet, and I definitely need to go the route of totally removing fried foods & fast food from my diet...that's a HUGE problem of mine! What kind of exercise did you do? Videos, gym pass etc??? I'm looking into starting JM's Body Revolution to work extremely hard for those 90 days! Great job...you are an inspiration!

The nutrition aspect IS the hardest part! I can't tell you how much I struggled with it. I still love food and I'm having trouble getting back on track even though I work out 6 days a week!

I started off with Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. I literally did it 5 days a week for 3 months and the other two days I did a Boot Camp class that was alot like p90x and Insanity. Interval/Circuit training is the way to go! Now I'm at the gym, doing boot camp and running outside, mixing it all up :)
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job - you look amazing! I want your biceps!! Way to go, thanks for sharing your story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!