NEW

Options
HELLO. MY NAME IS CRYSTAL AND I AM NEW TO THIS. I HAVE TRIED ABOUT EVERYTHING AND NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK. I HOPE I HAVE ENOUGH WILL POWER TO DO THIS AND STAY MOTIVATED

Replies

• sara21
    sara21 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • mygirlsnme
    Options
    Hi Crystal.... I sooo know the feeling. I've used alot of site, but so far this one seems pretty good, I'm on day 2.. I have a hard time eating all the calories... sounds dumb huh? and you'd think I would lose weight! Good Luck!!1 you can do it!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I definitely understand feeling stuck when nothing seems to work well. Since I've been using this site, it has been the first time I've been able to lose weight in a healthy way. I have a lifestyle now that I can stick to without fear of regressing back to old habits. The support here is fabulous. Keep your head up & congrats on making a positive change!

126046.png
  • heartrw
    heartrw Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. It's a great place to be! I find the tools really helpful and the moral support you receive from the other members is incredible. The important thing to remember is that you can do anything for one day. Just for today you can log all your food and find some time for exercise. Tomorrow's goal can be exactly the same as today's goal...it's effective, especially in the early days, yet doesn't take a lot of time to set your goals!!:wink::smile:
  • AutumnsMomma
    Options
    THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. ONE ? THOUGH, HOW DO YOU GET YOUR WEIGHT TICKER TO SHOW UP?
  • Robby
    Robby Posts: 41
    Options
    Go to tools...set up your ticker...copy the url...go to settings...paste it!
  • AutumnsMomma
    Options
    WHAT AM I COPYING IT TO IN SETTINGS?
  • AutumnsMomma
    Options
    I GOT IT, THANK YOU!