59 lbs..and i dont know if i see it..i feel disappointed

Options

Replies

• rja0012
    rja0012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HECK YEAH! I instantly saw the difference. Keep going! Also, next time you take some before and after type pictures, do your best to either wear the exact same clothing OR something very similar. This will help even more in "visually" noticing the changes.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Great going! of course we can see the difference! I agree that you will see it more if you break out the same clothes you had on in the pic! That makes it most noticable!

Look on my profile if you don't believe it! I took three poses that were very similar in the same outfits with a 30 lb or so dif and WOW...it made me eyes pop! I know I feel better, but now I see what others see...Try it and see!!

Congratulations on your great loss! Hang in there and soon your new pics will make your eyes pop, too!!
  • Lovely135
    Lovely135 Posts: 161
    Options
    You are not alone. One time I lost more than 50lbs. For the first time in my life I left the 200 mark. Everyone was telling me how great I looked. The problem was I did not see it when I looked in the mirror. I felt so disapointed, I gained everything back plus some. I think b/c we have been big for so long, our eyes don't see anything but a big person starring at them in the mirror. Just know that there is a diffrence by your new size, by the way you move. There is a bigger diffrence insde than out side. What you see in the ouside is just a bonus.
  • malakrolewna
    malakrolewna Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, you definitly see a huge difference. I want to loose 60. Did you do all that from January? Good for you. It shows in your face alot to. Keep up the good work. Your before and after pics are very motivational. :)
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! Congrats!!!!
  • MrsUnderwood
    MrsUnderwood Posts: 114
    Options
    Wow I can definitely tell, even in your face! Be encouraged, you are reaching success already! Keep pressing on!
  • michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a difference! Keep up the great work!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,996 Member
    Options
    there is a major difference, but the fact that you are feeling better is a huge plus also. For me I made a list of all the reasons I wanted to lose weight and some things i wanted to be able to do when I lost it ex bike riding with kids, going to the water parks and not being out of breathe when i get to the top of the slides...LOL etc then I check them off as I accomplish it. Maybe this would help
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can so see the difference, well done! 59lbs is around the weight of an 8 year old child,
    I've lost around the same amount but I've only really appreciated just how much that is now that my shoulders are narrower but even if I didn't look smaller, the health benefits have been amazing :)
  • Jessaustx
    Jessaustx Posts: 130
    Options
    I can DEFINITELY see a difference!! It's encouraging to see! Great job, keep up the hard work
  • monyango
    monyango Posts: 166
    Options
    I can totally tell the difference. Plus, you must feel sooooo much better too! That counts for something. Keep up the good work:)
  • carrie3479
    carrie3479 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well done you, I can totally see a difference, way to go.
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Oh yes can def tell!! keep it up!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Sure there is a difference. Those of us who have further to go will have further to go before we really notice it... That being said, the end transition will be far more dramatic ... to the point that you will not even recognize yourself. Great work. You are on the right track ... Keep it up.. more determined than ever.
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    it's funny - just yesterday I posted some pre/current pics of myself because I had not 'seen' the loss in myself. We are so critical of our accomplishments that we can easily lose sight of that hard work. I can totally see the loss in your body but if this helps you - look at your face in both pics. It is clear there too. Congrats on the loss and keep going.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Yeah you definitely look slimmer
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You are looking wonderful! Great job! I can definitely see a difference.
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    OMG yes, well done!!
  • sara1215
    sara1215 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it in your face especially. Keep up the great work!
  • CALABRESE3
    CALABRESE3 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference from your face to waist to legs...Big difference..You just don't see it because its you:)
    WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!