6 Week 6 Pack...yay or nay?

I just got 6 Week 6 Pack and was wondering what kind of results others have gotten from doing this. Did you do the full 6 weeks? Did you do it everyday? Did you lose much weight or mostly inches? It would be cool to see some before and after pictures also to get me motivated! Thanks!!

Replies

• I haven't done the whole 6 weeks but I have done it.....once.....and was very sore, so it had to have done something for me. Good Luck!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    A Definite YAY! I just completed my 1st day of it and I love it:flowerforyou:

You can friend me if you'd like, my workout plan is

Month 1: 30DS and 6wk, Zumba
    Month 2: R30 and 6wk, Zumba
  • calroseangelo
    calroseangelo Posts: 144
    A Definite YAY! I just completed my 1st day of it and I love it:flowerforyou:

You can friend me if you'd like, my workout plan is

Month 1: 30DS and 6wk, Zumba
    Month 2: R30 and 6wk, Zumba

I did 30DS and really liked it although it killed my back. I had to take it easy after level 2 because my back couldn't take it. I did that about a month ago and lost a few inches. I also do zumba and walk. I'm going to do 6W6P today I think. Time to get it started! I'd love to shrink my baby tummy!!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Let us know how it goes! I'm interested in trying it out after I finish Insanity :)
  • calroseangelo
    Let us know how it goes! I'm interested in trying it out after I finish Insanity :)

What is Insanity like? I've thought about doing that at some point. How long are the workouts? I'm going to take before and after pictures! Hoping there is a visible difference!!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member

What is Insanity like? I've thought about doing that at some point. How long are the workouts? I'm going to take before and after pictures! Hoping there is a visible difference!!

Insanity is... insane. Hahaha. Honestly, the name is very fitting. I'm getting through it, but it's no joke. Definitely harder than 30DS!! The workouts vary in length, but are generally about 40 minutes. I hear in month two they get longer; anywhere from 50-90 minutes :noway: I would recommend doing a couple of easier things first (like 6 week 6 pack!) to get yourself ready for such an intense program - that's what I did.

Yes, definitely take pictures! I'm sure you'll see an awesome difference.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    :happy: sure thing guys!
  • calroseangelo

Insanity is... insane. Hahaha. Honestly, the name is very fitting. I'm getting through it, but it's no joke. Definitely harder than 30DS!! The workouts vary in length, but are generally about 40 minutes. I hear in month two they get longer; anywhere from 50-90 minutes :noway: I would recommend doing a couple of easier things first (like 6 week 6 pack!) to get yourself ready for such an intense program - that's what I did.

Yes, definitely take pictures! I'm sure you'll see an awesome difference.

Oh, I know there is no way I am ready for insanity. I will be down the road though. I really want to try it because the results I've seen are amazing to say the least. One step at a time...one day at a time. I'll get there. :happy: