June Zumba challenge?

Options

Replies

• xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    if anyone is interested in zumba for the wii, ebay's daily deals has it listed for $17.99 AND you get free shipping. i paid more than that for my used one! :-) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zumba-Fitness-Video-Game-Nintendo-Wii-/230795489823

ive tried the one for the wii and wasnt very impressed with it. i have gamefly and its only 16 dollars a month. i pick a new fitness game every time i get sick of the one that i have, so i can see how i like it. then just send it back and get another. any imput on the xbox one? i dont have the sensor bar for it
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm In....

I Zumba Pretty Much Every Day....

Love It:love:

Thanks For The Post......
  • missangela2012
    Options
    I'm in! Zumba 3x a week! I go to my local Y and also am looking to get Zumba for the wii.
  • chrissydrske
    chrissydrske Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    :happy: I Love Zumba too and I do it 4 times a week. I am getting my instructor license in June.
  • soulfulleoness
    Options
    I'm in as well! 3 times a week with my DVD's. :) Excited!
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm in 3x per week. Love zumba! Go to classes when i can make it, either at my work (for free, but limited days/times!!!) or at a local studio which i will be trying out for the first time this wed. I also have the wii game.
  • deltagirlz13
    Options
    i just bought the Zumba for wii I'm in
  • lisam724
    lisam724 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would like to join ! but I don't have Dvd or classes so I will be doing it with Xbox kinetic .
  • jen7eleven
    jen7eleven Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I prefer the classes but the gym sched can be kinda wonky. :) I also have the dvd's which I have yet to try.
  • Heidschnucke
    Heidschnucke Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I bought the zumba kit a while ago but then never started it at home because it seemed so fast, but I also did not try seriously enough. Do you all find the at home dvd easy or doable? I cannot afford classes right now. Thank you for your ideas.
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    Options
    Count me in!! I have Zumba on Wii... so thats how Ill be tracking that... actually, i think ive only used it once since i bought it.. this would be a great way to get my moneys worth!!!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Just ordered Zumba fitness 2 for the WII :) can't wait x
  • wofford16
    wofford16 Posts: 63
    Options
    Count me in!! I have Zumba on Wii... so thats how Ill be tracking that... actually, i think ive only used it once since i bought it.. this would be a great way to get my moneys worth!!!

^^^^This is me, I used it twice on the shor class and mid-length class. I have Wii Zumba 2 and may pick up the first one just in case I get bored with this one.

I won't be starting until June 4th since June 1st is a Friday and I will already be at the end of my workout week.
  • bcmallwalker
    Options
    I'm in. I just got Wii Zumba Fitness 2 on Friday and I am loving it. I also have found some good basic steps videos on youtube and some zumba routines that look like fun.
  • POKlink
    POKlink Posts: 19
    Options
    Sign me up, or how do I join? Got Zumba 2 for Wii and the Exhilerate DVD's.
  • Fashionnerd22
    Fashionnerd22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im in! I have zumba for wii and I love it!
  • LANIECE1
    LANIECE1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you all getting your Zumba Instructor license soon. I also Absolutely love Zumba I go about 4 to 5 days. Zumba is my best friend! I'm down for the challenge my DVDs will arriving any day now.
  • Ssweets18
    Ssweets18 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I have the Dvds and would love to have this commitment :)
  • Drendren
    Drendren Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Wii/XBox Zumba it is!
  • cuteek
    cuteek Posts: 33
    Options
    I do Zumba every other day on my XBOX so I'm in too! Usually I reward myself by drawing a big pink 'Z' on my calendar on Zumba days, I'm joining in with challenge, it sounds fun. :D