My starting point...280 lbs (with pictures)

Options

Replies

• DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. MFP provides great support, motivation, and advice. Feel free to add me, if you need any additional support.
  • sophiathedss
    sophiathedss Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! Best wishes on your journey!! :flowerforyou:

11269213.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • emeralz
    emeralz Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome! Congratulations on your first step! This is a great place for support and accountability! ( I don't know many that have shown their before's, before losing a large amount, I am so proud of you for doing so! that takes Gusto and proves you are ready for Change! Go you!!
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yah for you! Enjoy your journey and remember, take it one day, one step, and one choice at a time. It's so worth it! You can do it!
  • AutymneRaine
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...wish you all the best on your journey!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    That's damn impressive, you couldn't get me to put my before photos on here with a gun to my head. Great attitude right out of the gate, I'd wish you luck but I don't think you'll need it.
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I started at 283! You have already took a step in the right direction! Welcome! You journey will not be easy but it is worthwhile.
    Feel free to add me!
  • countrygirlkepi
    Options
    Welcome! I started MFP around 2 months ago and have lost 17 pounds so far along with exercising. It is amazing watching the weight come off when you pay attention to every little thing you put in your mouth, sure makes you think if things you crave are really worth it too. I love this ap. I wish you the best of luck. I'm a lot like you, I started out my weight loss journey on Jan 10, 2012 weighing in at 264 pounds, Now on May 28 I weigh in at 223. Within a few months I am down 40 pounds, just proves you can do anything you put your mind to, just got to stick with it. I wish you the best.
  • chrissydrske
    chrissydrske Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can do it.
  • Slimntrim90
    Slimntrim90 Posts: 41
    Options
    Congratulations on beginning this journey! I have been on MFP for quite a while now and am down about 20 lbs. It has taken a bit of tweaking to find what works for me and I hit a road bump when I was recently diagnosed as pre-diabetic, which explained why I had stopped losing weight. I am determined to accomplish my goal, which is to reach a healthy weight and maintain it with proper diet and exercise. Remember, it took a long time to get to where you are, and it will take a while to undo it, but it will be worth the effort!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    im proud of you..anyone willing to start this journey is going somewhere! good luck and add me if you like
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your pictures. I'm so excited for you. It sounds like you have a good attitude about this. Hang in there and check in if you need encouragement.
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well done for starting.

Feel free to add me, Im on here most days.

The support on MFP is fantastic.

Cheers, Lyndall
  • AngelsheriHackley
    AngelsheriHackley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congrat on beginning your new life !!! You can do it just focus with God and mfp you can do it!!!!
  • Wheatfreenow
    Options
    You go Girl! With that smile and that attitude - you're well on your way to success. Feel free to add me!!
  • lubby22
    lubby22 Posts: 31
    Options
    Good luck to you! Im just starting out too, but havent posted any pics yet. Feel free to add me
  • geminigrl622
    geminigrl622 Posts: 144
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find a lot of support and encouragement here.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Congrats for taking the first step! MFP is wonderful & has lots of supports. Feel free to add me.
  • AHoggins
    AHoggins Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey :)