Are you a visual artist too????

Options
2»

Replies

• XxSarahKatexX
    XxSarahKatexX Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm an "artist" :) If you consider Anime "art"..very unoriginal, but what I do most haha.. I did my ticker picture :D.. I also love to crochet.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Woot! More artists!! i majored in Fine art and then Graphic design, minored in Printmaking and photography and i LOVE Vermeer.
    Also did 2 years of ceramics and film. i love drawing and pen/ink!
    woot!!:flowerforyou: yay! i feel a rush of happy-ness now :laugh:
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I an crochet, scrapbook, decorate/design living space, draw but mist of all I create works of art with dogs and their coats..... I'm a pet stylist :-)
  • hsaab
    hsaab Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm an interior Designer, love it! I love drawing also mostly with pencil, would love to take up painting sometime..feel free to add me

Im also a hairdresser! finished schooling but decided just wanted to do it as a hobby, prefer designing interiors! :)
  • earndien
    earndien Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i total feel the same, athough i a photographer, i feel my weight is effecting me major, cause i am always infrount
    of someone, and working for people it feel me they judge me on how i look, we are in a world that appearance count,
    so sometime i think my weight effect me from gain client.....
    so feel free to add me
  • PulchritudinousLady
    PulchritudinousLady Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Woot! More artists!! i majored in Fine art and then Graphic design, minored in Printmaking and photography and i LOVE Vermeer.
    Also did 2 years of ceramics and film. i love drawing and pen/ink!
    woot!!:flowerforyou: yay! i feel a rush of happy-ness now :laugh:

Vermeer is one of my top 3 favorite artists! Sounds like you are a well-rounded visual artist (definitely no pun intended).
  • PulchritudinousLady
    PulchritudinousLady Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm a photo major at ohio state, graduating in the fall....feel free to add me :}

Hey, a good friend of mine went to grad school there back in 2003 - 2005. I was able to show at the little gallery there -- nice school!