I need some support!

Options
I haven't been on in over a month, and that is just uncalled for. I'm starting my gym routine again in the morning, and I would just like some additional support to hold me accountable so that I stay on track. You guys are wonderful!

Megan

Replies

• MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I can help!!
  • Missaprilnichole
    Missaprilnichole Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can help!! I need all the support I can get!!! :))) We can motivate eachother!!
  • Mslaught15
    Mslaught15 Posts: 10
    Options
    Preciate it ladies!
  • Misha41810
    Misha41810 Posts: 22
    Options
    I haven't been on in over a month, and that is just uncalled for. I'm starting my gym routine again in the morning, and I would just like some additional support to hold me accountable so that I stay on track. You guys are wonderful!

Megan

Hi Megan, always willing to help if you would like to add me :)
  • LauraMcCullough
    LauraMcCullough Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in need too. Off the wagon for food and two sprained MCLs so trying to work though that. I feel like crud!!! What helps you guys get back on the wagon?
  • Mslaught15
    Mslaught15 Posts: 10
    Options
    Tore my ACL twice girl, working on getting the wagon up and running again too!
  • psior
    psior Posts: 2
    Options
    I am getting back into workouts again as well after herniating some more disks in my back and neck. I hear ya! I could use all the support I can get too! Please feel free to add me. :)
  • lorny39
    lorny39 Posts: 11
    Options
    Remember "practice makes perfect", with each try we get better so hang in there, just because you went back don't mean you can't go forward, :wink: