need to lose an inch round my waist in 2 weeks

Options
i have a special day plan for my wedding anniversary and a great dress but been abit naughty latly and put on the pounds i had lost i need to lose about 1 inch around my waist to get into my dress whats the best way to do this. i am still going to the gym 3 times a week for 30mons cardio and 30 mns wieght training is there any thing i can add to it or any other ideas please

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    buy a girdle
  • wendywoolley
    Options
    buy a girdle

not quite what i had in mind it wouldnt look right under the dress any other ideas
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Cut your carbs some and ab vacuums and planks. Those work your core and can pull in your abs. Google how to do them.
  • Smuterella
    Options
    Sorry for the momentary snark. It is really, really hard to lose weight to order like this. the above are good ideas but you can't be sure that anything will 100% work.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the momentary snark. It is really, really hard to lose weight to order like this. the above are good ideas but you can't be sure that anything will 100% work.

So true....and 2 weeks is not much time either. But if never hurts to try!! :wink:
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    try 30 DS - I lost a couple of inches over a month when I started that
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    sounds like a sauna treatment required. play about with water weight is about the only way to do something so quickly
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    Chug water to reduce any bloating you might be carrying around?
  • Smuterella
    Options

So true....and 2 weeks is not much time either. But if never hurts to try!! :wink:

Yep, I'm googling ab vacuums right now. Though I suspect the only vacuum my abs need is the lipo kind. Darn stubborn belly fat. :-) x
  • cmurray234
    cmurray234 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    cut back on salt intake. It'll keep you from retaining water.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I have lost and inch and a bit off my waist in the past two weeks doing the 30DS (everyday) and pilates classes (x3 a week). So it can be done - I haven't lost any weight though.
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Def 30day shred, I loose an inch a week from my tummy, hips and each thigh if I do it 5-6 times a week! Xx
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I agree with cutting your carbs and doing planks :) Also, if it were me, increase your cardio :)

Best of luck to you!