What celebrities do you wish would GO AWAY for a while?

Options
jodycoady
jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
Rihanna - ugh....

Beyonce - Don't hold your breath - she's gonna be back soon..........Um, do you really need 3 music videos on all day at the same hour? Are you that narcissist???

Kim K - duh

Can't think of any men at the moment...I'd say Pitbull but what would I do my cardio too?

Replies

• wesH
    wesH Posts: 19
    Options
    I've really had all that I could stomach of those Kardashian girls, no i take that back the whole damn family. Even Bruce Jenner with this leather steak face
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Every Kardashian, Justin Beiber and Leann Rimes
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Jordan A.K.A Katie Price. Really needs to piss off!!!!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Chris Brown.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Most of them. I don't really watch tv or listen to the radio much anymore so I don't have to hear about most of them anymore. :P It always ticks me off in the morning though when goodmorning america or the today show does their segments on celebrities. I don't find it important enough to replace other news segments and don't care to hear about their lives. Haha.
    This morning it was that Justin Beiber guy. So I'll go with him.
  • jodycoady
    Options
    I really like Justin b/c of his spirituality and he's also a good, clean role model for kids...(if you're a parent, you know what I mean) the others I mentioned don't seem to have any of those qualities...

Did anyone else notice that Paris seems to be laying low?
  • jodycoady
    Options
    I've really had all that I could stomach of those Kardashian girls, no i take that back the whole damn family. Even Bruce Jenner with this leather steak face

I had to google him...bahahah, he looks like and older, male version of Courtney Cox - post plastic surgery!!!
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Rihanna - ugh....

Couldnt have put it better myself!! Was thinking this when I saw the thread title!! Great minds think alike :bigsmile:
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Ben Stiller. Enough movies already.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

yes, yes she does!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Chris Brown (need I say more?)
    Lindsay Lohan
    Amanda Bynes
    Paris Hilton
  • ElBo58
    ElBo58 Posts: 44
    Options
    Pretty much any of the people who are famous just for being famous--I just saw a commercial for Kendra Wilkinson's new show. I think she may be famous for screwing that nasty old man?
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    The majority of them, they seem largely famous simply for being famous, not for having any particular talents or abilities.

Generally, the people I spend time with in real life are far more interesting than watching carefully prepared images of manufactured personae, behind which are people we never really get to know and probably wouldn't like if we did.
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound bad because this is a weight loss site but I wish Jennifer Hudson would sit down and be quiet for a minute. If I hear one more time how she lost weight on weight watchers I think I'll scream. I mean I'm happy for her and all (and she looks great) but I can't open a magazine or go on a website without seeing something with her face saying she lost weight with weight watchers.

...Maybe it's weight watchers overload that I'm experiencing because generally otherwise I tend to like Jennifer Hudson...
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Lindsay Lohan (she kind of did go away actually), anyone from Twilight movies, Justin Bieber (it absolutely horrifies me that his picture is on little girls underwear), all the Kardashians
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options

Yep, but she won't - she is constantly seeking attention
  • Shakila87
    Shakila87 Posts: 70
    Options
    Nicki Minaj!! I love her but I'm tired of her!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    All of them, IMO. I don't follow them.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry.

Lady Gaga.
  • MrsLip4d
    MrsLip4d Posts: 29
    Options
    Can't think of any men at the moment...I'd say Pitbull but what would I do my cardio too?

I love that!