Replies

• jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    you look great and have such a pretty smile. keep up the good work
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    That tease of a picture made me have to go read the story.

You're a funny girl.

My dad and mom live well within town, and occasionally we have deer come by their house and eat stuff. Otherwise, it's mostly just birds (the like the grapes).
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    nice job.
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job! And good aim!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!!
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    You look amazingly fit and healthy!! Good job!!! (thanks for blurring--hahahah)
  • Ashleyrist
    Ashleyrist Posts: 21
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • ice99706
    ice99706 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Great story and great progress.

We have a squirrel up in our attic that is driving us nuts. He'll chatter at us when we get home and by the time we get the .22 he's gone. I know he's mocking us.
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    You look great! And you give me so much inspiration, I'm also hunting a ground hog. He chewed the wire harness on my car and it's been in the shop for 12 weeks!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You look amazingly fit and healthy!! Good job!!! (thanks for blurring--hahahah)

I knew someone would appreciate the Blurring :happy:

exercise.png
    [/url]
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    Options
    Great story and great progress.

We have a squirrel up in our attic that is driving us nuts. He'll chatter at us when we get home and by the time we get the .22 he's gone. I know he's mocking us.

You need a rat trap with nut instead of cheese :laugh:
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    poor ground hog
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    Options
    You look great! And you give me so much inspiration, I'm also hunting a ground hog. He chewed the wire harness on my car and it's been in the shop for 12 weeks!

Yikes! I never knew they liked wire, That sucks!
  • EastCincyDad
    EastCincyDad Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Love the groundhog story. I never enjoyed hunting that much, but groundhogs were different. The holes they dig are a danger to other animals (and people) and can really threaten a building's foundation as well.

They are pretty tough. I always used hollow point .22 shells. Another tip: if you whistle they will stand straight up.
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You dont even look in the 150's, with exercise, its deceiving me that you look much smaller. wow!!!! I would think you look about 125
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Oh you wanna catch a ground hog. I gotta dog that will get him for ya. He caught 2 last year. Brought the head into his crate as a reward, kind of yucky. Then the other day he caught a crow in mid air, now we have stalker crows. Poor dog, every time he goes in the back yard now they start crowing, they wont leave. I swear its a crow mafia "You dirty dog, you killed my brother" lol
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous girl!!! Wowza!! Nice shot on the ground hog!
  • mcleodconnor
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great progress!
  • almorrow1s
    almorrow1s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for the inspiration this morning.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful shape you have. Congrats on your loss. you look terrific!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!