What celebrities do you wish would GO AWAY for a while?

Options

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Rihanna - ugh....

Beyonce - Don't hold your breath - she's gonna be back soon..........Um, do you really need 3 music videos on all day at the same hour? Are you that narcissist???

Kim K - duh

Can't think of any men at the moment...I'd say Pitbull but what would I do my cardio too?

Justin Beiber. Hands down.
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound bad because this is a weight loss site but I wish Jennifer Hudson would sit down and be quiet for a minute. If I hear one more time how she lost weight on weight watchers I think I'll scream. I mean I'm happy for her and all (and she looks great) but I can't open a magazine or go on a website without seeing something with her face saying she lost weight with weight watchers.

...Maybe it's weight watchers overload that I'm experiencing because generally otherwise I tend to like Jennifer Hudson...

:laugh: Yea you're not alone..
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any of the people who are famous just for being famous--I just saw a commercial for Kendra Wilkinson's new show. I think she may be famous for screwing that nasty old man?
    I think she said in an interview that they never actually screwed, which I guess is kind of good to hear.
  • meesh202
    meesh202 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Cheryl Cole!!!! Can't stand her Ugh!!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I pay no attention to celebrities.

^ This!! They are not important.. don't care for them, never did and never will! Hard working people with families and real world problems are much more amazing and worth learning from:)
  • cchartzell
    cchartzell Posts: 18
    Options
    Snooki.

How am I the first person to say this? She should be #1 on the list.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    This is going to sound bad because this is a weight loss site but I wish Jennifer Hudson would sit down and be quiet for a minute. If I hear one more time how she lost weight on weight watchers I think I'll scream. I mean I'm happy for her and all (and she looks great) but I can't open a magazine or go on a website without seeing something with her face saying she lost weight with weight watchers.

...Maybe it's weight watchers overload that I'm experiencing because generally otherwise I tend to like Jennifer Hudson...

I love this! Everytime I see her on TV I scream, "We get it, Jennifer Hudson! You're skinny now! Shut it!" :laugh:
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Kanye West - to me he is the ultimate ego maniac

Oprah - sorry but yeah.....

Joel Osteen - eek

Kei$ha - just because I dont think you should be called a singer if you use auto tune and her songs are just dumb

Kathryn Hiegl

Anyone on reality tv, well except the people on Duck Dynasty they are hysterical.
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    all of them , they get way to much money and way to much attention when more important issues are going on . and america is in debt about the same amount of money two of them are making ,....

if i could choose one though def def kim kardashian ... lol ... why is she famous?

thiiiiis!
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Snooki.

Whoa! Maybe we blocked her out of our minds because she's too scary to think about. I'm getting sick of hearing about her "baby bump"....:grumble:
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Kardashians
    Justin Beiber
    Paris Hilton
    Lindsay Lohan
    Nikki Minaj
    Kanye
    J.Lo
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Snooki.

Ugh! :sick:

I had a mental block put up around snooki but now it's gone! She is the name that must not be spoken!!
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Rhianna and One direction for sure
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I pay no attention to celebrities.

^ This!! They are not important.. don't care for them, never did and never will! Hard working people with families and real world problems are much more amazing and worth learning from:)

Nor do I but it is hard to avoid sometimes. I watch very little TV. I don't browse celebrity sites. The only exposure I really have is the radio which I listen to for 12 hours at work. That is likely why my top picks are two that are constantly played on the crappy radio station we have here.
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

OM I knew I forgot someone!!! I think that all this preaching will be her downfall!!!! You know what I heard? They get an estimated $60,000 a pound.

Damn, if only I had that kinda motivation to lose weight!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry, Jodie Marsh, Katie Price and her horseface
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Scarlett Johansson and Kristen Stewart. It continues to boggle my mind that they're famous for acting-- which they both completely suck at. Bleh.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    All of the ones who support and pimp for the current POTUS! Seriously who cares what a bunch of celebrities think? They are there to entertain us not provide us with thier opinions.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    So much hate.
    No hate here, merely indifference.

That, and a slight feeling of mild curiosity and confusion as to why people are so obsessed with media constructs of total strangers that they'll never meet, when every country in the world that I've ever visited, whether in Europe, Asia, the Middle East or even North America is full of fascinating real people.
  • THINtense
    THINtense Posts: 42
    Options
    Kim Kardashian
    Robert Pattinson
    Kate Upton
    Lady GaGa (love her music, but wish she would shuuuut up sometimes!)