I like skinny girls...

Options

Replies

• PhenomeNae
    PhenomeNae Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hahaha oh god I knew this would cause a riot as soon as I saw the title.

To everyone freaking out: Last night there was a post tittled "I like big girls." The guy said he found girls with more meat on their bones attractive. No one flamed him or accused him of body shaming. But when someone says the same thing about liking skinny girls, suddenly it's inflammatory?

I am totally against body shaming and if the OP had said anything derogatory I would be just as pissed as a lot of you, but he didn't. Take a step back, think, and calm down. Drop the double standards.

actually they did flame him.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Haha this is ridiculous

Also , "I'd rather be the most interesting person in the room than the most attractive." I have no idea who I'm quoting but it is a quote. I think it was said by someone who realized that no one will remember you if you were hot when you were 20, everyone is hot when they are in their 20's even the 20 year old unattractive people are hotter, you're not special.

I'm gonna have to disagree and go with special. I've seen a lot of ugly 20 somethings lately.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    When did did trim and in shape start meaning skinny? I think of skinny as thin and out of shape with no muscle to speak of.

/shrug

^^^ This
    If I were into chicks I'd be hitting up a fit girl over a skinny girl ANY DAY!
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    Haha this is ridiculous

Also , "I'd rather be the most interesting person in the room than the most attractive." I have no idea who I'm quoting but it is a quote. I think it was said by someone who realized that no one will remember you if you were hot when you were 20, everyone is hot when they are in their 20's even the 20 year old unattractive people are hotter, you're not special.

I'm gonna have to disagree and go with special. I've seen a lot of ugly 20 somethings lately.
    Ouch.
  • lenatuck
    lenatuck Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    lololololol
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I would rather be a fat girl with a pretty face than a skinny girl with an ugly face. I see them all the time. Men too. They look good from far away, but then BAM! Ugly face.

Later in life you won't care about that pretty face. You'll care about the health of your body.

I am working on that, but I don't think I will ever be skinny.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

To everyone freaking out: Last night there was a post tittled "I like big girls." The guy said he found girls with more meat on their bones attractive. No one flamed him or accused him of body shaming. But when someone says the same thing about liking skinny girls, suddenly it's inflammatory?

I am totally against body shaming and if the OP had said anything derogatory I would be just as pissed as a lot of you, but he didn't. Take a step back, think, and calm down. Drop the double standards.

All the uptight people gotta ***** about something. You'll find they're the biggest bunch of hypocrites too.

Lord forbid the guy have a preference.

Exactly. I knew the trolls would come out and complain about what I said. I didn't say I hated fat girls, as someone said I did. I was fat before too.

So much hypocriticalness (Yes, I made that up) in the MFP world.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I love a girl who likes bacon, beer, and can look at herself in the mirror and say, "DAMN! I AM HOT!"

She also has to like to cuddle with me and not hate me because I don't eat cheese.

/all girls have the ability to be beautiful, some just choose to ignore it.

you had me at bacon.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I would rather be a fat girl with a pretty face than a skinny girl with an ugly face. I see them all the time. Men too. They look good from far away, but then BAM! Ugly face.

Where I am from, we call them Scuds.

We call them "Butter Face". Everything looks good, but her face.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Later in life you won't care about that pretty face. You'll care about the health of your body.

I am working on that, but I don't think I will ever be skinny.

Then be fit. They're different.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I like tacos.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Not everyone can be "beautiful". The word would lose its meaning. You gotta have some ugly to appreciate "beautiful".
  • Canuck_TriFit
    Canuck_TriFit Posts: 97 Member
    Options

Nicely said!
    They should change the group title from "Chit-chat, fun, and games" to "Chit-chat, fun, and see how many people get riled up at your point of view!" :laugh:
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    http://www.halls.md/bmi/attractive.htm Skinny is apparently hot..but not too skinny.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't desire a partner that takes care of themselves?? Really? Is this a thinly veiled attempt to rile the boards so early on Cheeseburger Tuesday? Because this fat girl couldn't give a *kitten* less what you like.
    wow, what a *kitten* you are, lady... He says he likes skinny women and you get offended and start hating on him?? Looks like we know who hasn't had a proper bowel movement in 3 days...

Offended? I'm not offended. I thought this was a troll thread.... *taking toys and going home*

are they barbies? cause i like to burn barbies...
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I like 36 - 24 - 36!

If she is 5'3"

I don't know any anacondas that want some unless she's got buns.

Hun.
  • Pixie_star1234
    Pixie_star1234 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well, this thread will certainly make you popular round here!
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    More science to back up that skinny women are hot...
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1740144506000611
    The average playboy centrefold has a BMI lower than 18.
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options

That's not evidence...Chubbychaser.com models have a much higher BMI and get just as much attention from their followers.

I think beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

I've got a BMI of 17.2, I could totes do PlayBoy.
This discussion has been closed.