What celebrities do you wish would GO AWAY for a while?

Options

Replies

• wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Ugh, where do I start...
    Donald Trump (eff it....all the Trumps)
    Rhianna
    Justin Bieber
    Miley Cyrus
    Chris Brown
    Metta World Peace of s***
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Snooki.

How am I the first person to say this? She should be #1 on the list.

Amen - the entire Jersey Shore crew, all the Kardashians, and "Brangelina"
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    AMBER PORTWOOD.
    though, turning herself in to go to prison for awhile will likely make her disappear.

oh also,
    ANY and ALL of the batsh|t crazy moms from toddlers in tiaras...buncha TRASH trying to live vicariously through their kids. sad and gross.
  • DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Beyonce, Jay Z and baby Blue.

Rihanna
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Jordan A.K.A Katie Price. Really needs to piss off!!!!

Yep, but she won't - she is constantly seeking attention

I don't even know who that is.

A sad ex page 3 model who thinks she can sing and that everyone in the UK is interested in every aspect of her life

One of the reasons I moved back to Canada! Katie Price and Peter Andre ran me out of the country!! :)

ROFL!!! This is hilarious.

I cant understand why so many people love her, she is horrible!! x
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    ALL. It be more effective if people concentrated on improving our schools, government and weight issues rather than worry about how celebs live.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • stacenee14
    stacenee14 Posts: 39
    Options
    The Kardashians! Especially Kim, she must be so proud of herself for becoming "famous" for making a sex tape. Such TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian...ugh.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    By talking smack about whatever celebs y'all find annoying or whatever, you're keeping them relevant. Bad press is better than no press!

Also, unless you personally know somebody, famous or not, how could you *really* know who they are? The mainstream media can portray anybody as awful as they want to. Hell, if I were famous, I'm sure paps would dig up all kinds of dirt on me and make me look trashy or whatever. I just don't understand the thinking that "They're famous, so I can say whatever I want about them as a person and judge the hell out of them, but it's ok" then in the same breath tell people on here they're bullying you for passing judgement on you or your life.

I just don't really think it's anybody's place to talk smack about somebody you don't even know.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Rihanna - ugh....

Beyonce - Don't hold your breath - she's gonna be back soon..........Um, do you really need 3 music videos on all day at the same hour? Are you that narcissist???

Kim K - duh

Can't think of any men at the moment...I'd say Pitbull but what would I do my cardio too?

You too the words RIGHT OUTTA my mouth!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Beiber!!!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Adele
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    - The Kardashians, I don't understand why they have to put everything in magazines covers (looks who's pregnant, meet the baby, how they loose all the baby weight, vacations at the beach, etc...) I really don't care what they do with their lifes and yet they are everywhere.
    - Ashton Kutcher, for some reason I don't find him funny at all.
    I think those are the ones...
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    All of the ones who support and pimp for the current POTUS! Seriously who cares what a bunch of celebrities think? They are there to entertain us not provide us with thier opinions.

totally agree!
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Most of them. I don't really watch tv or listen to the radio much anymore so I don't have to hear about most of them anymore. :P It always ticks me off in the morning though when goodmorning america or the today show does their segments on celebrities. I don't find it important enough to replace other news segments and don't care to hear about their lives. Haha.
    This morning it was that Justin Beiber guy. So I'll go with him.
    I very very very seldom take interest in celebrity life, unless its something positive and helpful towards community or the needy.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Chris Brown.

They should put him on an island. Along with all the Kardashians, Justin Bieber, Nikki Minaj, and Rhianna. He would probably beat the crap out of all of them. I should put someone strong on the island with them to take care of the girls.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    The Kardashians can just disappear and never come back...I really don't even know why they are so damn popular..they don't do anything but dress like sluts and be horrible, bad influences for the younger generations...They don't do anything...I don't get it...LOL
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Oh i forgot, Nikki Manaj is extremely annoying
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez, what isn't she shilling for now-a-days?
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    LoL seriously don't know why people have to chastise others for having a bit of fun. Its harmless and it makes people laugh. Yes we get it .......... you are much more evolved than we are. You really don't care about celebrities and have much better things to do with your time. Well, except post on a thread that means nothing to you in order to slap the hands of those who replied.

:yawn: