Does anyone love eggs as much as i do?

Options
Elf_Princess1210
Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
Please share your recipes for whole eggs or egg whites! Thanks!

Replies

• shy21grams
    shy21grams Posts: 2
    Options
    Mine are pretty boring. Here are my favorite 3 toppings:

1. salt & pepper
    2. Pico de gallo
    3. Sriracha

Sometimes I mix it up and add 1/2 cup of beans to it.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Shoot my favorite all time dinner is a fried egg over medium, bacon crumbles and shredded sharp cheddar cheese - and that is it!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I probably eat too many eggs actually. I love them. I made deviled eggs last night. I love scrambled eggs with spinach, tomatoes and katsup! lol Or mixed with turkey sausage on top of toast!
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    LOVE eggs - soft boiled, hard boiled, fried, over-easy, omelettes (sp?), poached.

Foods I love them with - spinach, mushrooms, goat cheese, swiss cheese, hot sauce....

I will be keeping an eye on this thread for new recipes....
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE eggs!!!

My fave is hard-boiled. I perfected my method to get them perfect every time LOL.
    After that I love 'em scrambled or in an omelette with tons of Tabasco!
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I probably eat too many eggs actually. I love them. I made deviled eggs last night. I love scrambled eggs with spinach, tomatoes and katsup! lol Or mixed with turkey sausage on top of toast!

Ooh. Could you please share your recipe for deviled eggs? I love them, but can't seem to get a good recipe!! Thanks!!
  • Onespirit62
    Onespirit62 Posts: 51
    Options
    I love eggs....my favorite quick dish is boiled eggs with boiled red potatoes and boiled broccoli (sp) I boil it all then sprinkle lightly with Morton's Nature Seasoning....
  • hsaab
    hsaab Posts: 36
    Options
    I love eggs too.. anyway!

Omlettes r the best cuz u can put anything u love in it!

I've made way too many omlette breakfasts so I'm a pro:

Portion for 3-4 ppl (so u can half the amounts for about 1 and only 2 eggs)
    -1 green pepper chop small
    -Fresh mint, about 15 leaves
    -2 green onions chop small
    -1 tomato chop small
    -10 kalamata olives(pitted, chop up)
    -Fresh thyme or oregano spice
    -Oil oiil (I put alot ..but to ur preferance)
    -Salt
    -Pepper
    -1 chili pepper (hot if u like or not) chop small
    6 eggs (crack into a small bowl

Take all those ingrediants n sort of stirfry it w the olive oil til they're half cooked then pour the eggs over it.. slightly mix into the veggies and let it cook till its done! Tastes great! Of coarse u can add or take away anything u like/dislike.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    rarely do i eat a whole egg anymore and when i do its because im craving a sunny side up type of egg ..usually its egg whites with red bell pepper and onion in it ..sometimes i zip it up and make a crustless quiche with it and use feta cheese or extra sharp cheddar cheese in it
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I made egg muffins (from this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/567093-egg-muffins?hl=egg+muffins#posts-8057067) to bring to work for breakfast for the week. I used spinach because it is what I had on hand. It was incredibly easy and very tasty. It took the same amount of prep time as one omelette and I have eggs for the week!
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Bump- I love eggs!

I make egg salad frequently for lunch.

Two hard boiled eggs- chopped
    Tbsp light mayo
    small squeeze of yellow mustard
    Black pepper

Its about 185 calories and pretty tasty!
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Mmm.. love eggs! I made egg salad the other day. I used one hard boiled egg, 1 wedge of laughing cow light swiss cheese, and a little bit of mustard. So good! :)

Oh.. and it comes out to about 105 calories!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    English muffin with sauteed ham, red onion mushrooms & spinach, topped with two fried eggs and Parmesan cheese. If I don't have the English muffin, I do it as a scramble and add an extra egg white in. It's my current go-to breakfast.
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Mmm.. love eggs! I made egg salad the other day. I used one hard boiled egg, 1 wedge of laughing cow light swiss cheese, and a little bit of mustard. So good! :)

I'll have to try it. Sounds yummy!
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options

That sounds really good... much better than the way I do it!
  • AnnaYESiCANdoIT
    AnnaYESiCANdoIT Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    this is so delicious! if you ike mushrooms as well :)

http://whatscookingmexico.com/2011/07/21/stuffed-portobellos-breakfast/:tongue:
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I love eggs! My roommates make fun of me because I eat an omelet almost every day lol. It's usually 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, with spinach, Morningstar chicken patty, feta and goat cheese...yummy! Today I'm having one with Morningstar sausage and cheddar though :)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My recent love is scrambled eggs on a slice of marble rye with caraway seeds topped with hot salsa.

Yum.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    (2 eggs + 1 can of tuna + 1 slice of pepper jack cheese) * X servings
    Add in veggies and hot sauce. Cook in the microwave

I've done that for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a week straight before.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    bump.

Love eggs, need to try some of these