5'5 160's GW: 125-135

Options
I'm trying to find motivation with people who have similar stats. Not that I have anything against anyone, it's just easier to compare progress and see what I may or may not be doing to help me get the same results.

Replies

• DMc1211
    DMc1211 Posts: 1
    Options
    Right there with you! I'm 165 right now and having a hard time losing the rest of the baby weight. I was around 140 pre-baby and hope to get back to that point. I've been stuck at the same weight for 2 months and the scale just will NOT budge.
  • amolina0810
    amolina0810 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm at 157 and I am 5'5" :)
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hey im 5'5 too!

A month ago I was 167, now 151 and my gw is 125 I'm with ya!!!
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    5'6
    SW-178
    CW-162
    GW-145

I'm pretty active on here and always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • amberwallbridge
    amberwallbridge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hya, me too, I'm 5"6, 156lbs, wanting to be 128lbs, started last tuseday and I've lost 5lb ! Add me
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Me too :) I'm 5'5

SW 180
    CW 165
    GW 135-140
  • Saiklor
    Saiklor Posts: 183
    Options
    I'm new here and could use a few friends trying to do the same thing that I am!

I'm 5'5
    I started at 159
    I am still at 159 (lol)
    my goal is 140ish (I was 142 before once and I was wearing size 2-4 bottoms and loving it! anything smaller than 140 would be bonus but 140ish would be great!)

please friend me!
  • perfect10isha
    perfect10isha Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" started at 165 lbs currently at 140 lbs. It took me about 3.5 months to lose those 25 lbs and I did it through tracking on MFP and the Insanity dvd's (with a little of walking and running). I've been maintaining for about a month or so. I originally was aiming for 135 but I was starting to lose my curves (and hubby no likey) so I'm maintaining at 140 and feeling great. I recently started a weight lifting program to give me more definition and hopefully lose a few more inches, especially in my waist. After having two kids my stomach isn't as strong/defined as I would like, but I'm perfectly happy with my weight. I went from a size 10/12 to a size 6.
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I am 170lbs right now and my goal weight for now is 142.I am 5'5''.

Realised this evening that I have not been taking in enough calories so all my food watching for the last 5 weeks was wasted!!!!

anyway,today is a new day so good luck to everyone and if you want to add me it would eb great!

i am 40 years old and living in Ireland.
  • simplyAmanda89
    simplyAmanda89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    yay!! yea i was 130 before I had my son in 2007. After my pregnancy I was like 190 something, then in 2010 I got fed up and started doing zumba and jogging and I dropped down to the 160's. After that I met my fiance and we just chilled, I didnt work out as much because I didnt feel the need to with him. Now I'm dreading myself in a wedding dress unless I'm back at my pre-baby weight. I want to be healthier and look better for the events ahead. I just lack motivation sometimes :/ I'll be adding you guys so thank you for responding!! I appreciate it