What could possibly be more important than pie?

Options

Replies

• missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hooper: Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy. Bust this: Those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother man down, even in a galaxy far, far away. Check this s#it: You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!
    Banky Edwards: What's a Nubian?
    Hooper: Shut the fuc# up! Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good s#it. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the fuc#in' universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the fuc# do you call that?
    Banky Edwards: Intergalactic civil war?
    Hooper: Gentrification! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote, unquote, safe for white folks. And Jedi's the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside we all wants to be white!
    Banky Edwards: Well, isn't that true?
    [Hooper pulls out his gun, shoots Banky]

I <3 Kevin Smith's movies, too!
  • chelsa1986
    chelsa1986 Posts: 71
    Options
    Officer: "Do you know how fast you were going?"
    Man: "Um, 60-65?"
    Officer: "SEVEN. SEVEN MILES PER HOUR."

Love me some Tommy Boy.
  • elrickis1337
    elrickis1337 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    one of my favorites

Quick impression for you. Caw! Caw! Bang! ****, I'm dead!
  • grayprae
    grayprae Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Lotterman: How does anybody drink a hundred and sixty one miniatures?
    Pauk Kemp: Are they not complimentary?
  • legendary781
    legendary781 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody we're going streaking!!! --Frank the Tank, Old School!!!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    "Mawwidge. Mawwidge is what bwings us togevaaaa today. That bwessed awwangement. That dweam wivin a dweeam! So tweasure your wuv."
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    "Mawwidge. Mawwidge is what bwings us togevaaaa today. That bwessed awwangement. That dweam wivin a dweeam! So tweasure your wuv."

Love it.

Anybody want a peanut?
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

Love it.

Anybody want a peanut?

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means." :P
  • pauldbarnhart
    pauldbarnhart Posts: 5,999 Member
    Options
    for those that wondered....the quote was from Dr. Singa, near the end of "A Thousand Words". (I told you it was obscure)

Now for something much less obscure: "Go back and get a whole ****load of dimes!"
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Love it.

Anybody want a peanut?
    "You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means." :P
    "Am I going MAD, or did the word 'think' escape your lips? You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land mass!"
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Heeeeeeyyy..you guyyssssss - Sloth from the goonies!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    "Son, you got a panty on your head." Raising Arizona
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Ah yes. I have my temporary driver's license - and - my astronaut application form... I didn't pass that though, I failed everything but the date of birth.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    All my favorite quotes are from Pixar movies... :embarassed:

Dude Pixar movies rock!
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm an international criminal. It always ends like this.....Mr Chow from hangover 2
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I love comedies the most...........

"This fish is the least fishy of all the fish"

The slammin' Salmon!!!!!!!!
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    "Pelican fly come on fly!!"
    "I bury those cacaroaches!"

by the famous Tony Montana!

Oh and also "I am freakin out man" " yes you are freakin out man" from Super Troopers
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    They're still working on him. He won't break. We've tried everything! Do you want me to bring out the Leroy Nieman paintings?

No. We cannot risk violating the Geneva Convention!

--

Can't tell you the movie, it's Top Secret!
  • pauldbarnhart
    pauldbarnhart Posts: 5,999 Member
    Options
    It happens, my dear, because that's the way the company wants it to happen
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You're killing me, Smalls

A few from one of the best movies of all time! lol
    Don't forget the rubber sheets and gerbils
    Oh, he's just yakkin' on a bone
    No. No, he's probably just been nosing through the trash

I think you're all f#^ked in the head. We're ten hours from the fu#*ing fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fu*#ing fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our goda*n smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're *kitten*! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy S#it!