Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friends anyone? :)

Replies

• MMAGZ16
    MMAGZ16 Posts: 9 Member
    Welcome to the site, Im new myself, but its a great place, lots and lots of motivation! :)
  • Klegl
    Klegl Posts: 48
    Welcome to MFP! My name is Kay, I'm looking for friends too so feel free to add me!
  • teagirl25
    teagirl25 Posts: 1
    You can add me to your friend list too! :) I need more friends on here.
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    I'm very new also, && would love a friend to help motivate! I'll send you a request! :]
  • Welcome and feel free to add me if you so please :)
  • milleric
    milleric Posts: 25
    Welcome Alex, I also am a Star Wars nerd
  • Friending you now....new to the site too...
    Anyone else interested, would love to have more friends! :smile:
  • mmills4
    mmills4 Posts: 12 Member
    Welcome! I started really using MFP within the last 2 months and it would be wonderful to add some friends. :smile:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Welcome to the best place for weight loss :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 183 Member
    Hey Welcome!! You can add me if you like!!
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    I am all about motivating and being motivated. I do fall off the wagon with my eating from time to time but feel free to add me. :)
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Feel free to add me I'm always happy to help and make new friends :)
    Good luck in your journey, MFP is great
    x
  • lalalove12
    lalalove12 Posts: 15 Member
    Wow sir you are like an inspiration to me. What I just read was great and I would love to hear some tips from you. I want to lose about 70 lbs in a shortest amount of time, although it might not be recommended by many. I just love the thought of working out and being healthy.
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    added! :)
  • Hi, I'm also new to MFP. I just started today!
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    Hi and welcome to MFP......feel free to add me as well...support/encouragement and vice versa is always appreciated.....same goes for everyone else!!! :smile:
  • AnnMarie518
    AnnMarie518 Posts: 93
    Welcome, from a fairly new person myself! Love to have you on my FL...feel free to add me!
  • lalalove12
    lalalove12 Posts: 15 Member
    Thanks everyone for the taking some time out to add a reply. Lots of support on this site compared to another one I tried out...let's just say I'm sticking to this one. ;)
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Welcome EVERYONE!! I have been using MFP since last year. It is a great tool that has helped me tremendously on my journey!!
  • emnjen38
    emnjen38 Posts: 5
    Im new as of a month ago. Would love to add all of you. :) Have a great weekend.