New :) In need of friends

Options
Hey everyone! I'm new to MFP and the boards...would love some friends around my age or otherwise! I'm mid 20s with about 15 more lbs to lose...I lost 30 already on WW but I didn't like the point plus program so I'm trying this instead!

Replies

• RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me as a friend! I'm 27 :)
  • sgall123
    sgall123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi I have about the same to lose & also came from WW PP.. I'll send you an add... Good luck!!! ;)
  • mmills4
    mmills4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I could always use friends to help keep the motivation rolling between everyone. Anyone can feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    Hi SMJ, Welcome to MFP, My name in Bob, I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada, In the last 3 1/2 months I'VE LOST 88 LBS through a strict diet and heavy exercise, feel free to add me as a friend, we can share tips and stratagies, I still have 44 lbs to go, I've gone from 332.8 lbs down to 244.8 lbs so far.
  • hrivera91
    hrivera91 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am 27 and also have 15 lb. to lose. You can friend me if you want. I just joined today so I am still getting the hang of this website:-)
  • DillonTRichardson
    DillonTRichardson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and i started hitting the gym 4 months ago. I've gone from 180 to 160 and now im trying to get up to 175 by gaining muscle.
    Could definitely use some friends