in the 140s now!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• passionhi
    passionhi Posts: 118
    Options
    awesome...keep it up!!

also, how do i get my weight ticker to show up with my posts?

Good Job!!!

**And I was wondering the same thing acou the weight ticker."
  • fitcountrygirl
    fitcountrygirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone! Keep it going!

I saw the 140's this morning too - barely (149.6 lbs), but I'll take it. I'm taking it slooooooow and trying to lose 3 lbs per month. I should be down to 135 by March 1.
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Congrats Jelly !!!! Thanks for sharing info cause ive been doing the 1200 cal thing and haven't lost a pound since .It was literally driving me nuts . Im gonna try the 1400-1500 . Is anyone eles eating this amount and still losing or is jelly just one of the lucky people :)
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    weighed myself this morning, im at 149.7!!! with pjs lol.

almost to my goal weight of 140-135. trying to loose it all by dec 2. there is a military ball and i want to look nice :tongue:

for comparison purposes, the blue plaid shirt i'm wearing in the pic (taken about sept 12 this year, when i was 159 or so) could NOT button up so that's why i wore it as a jacket over a white shirt :laugh:

now, it buttons, first time wearing it since. and not buttons to the point where you can see your bra, but buttons perfect. and i didnt loose weight in my boobs (thank goodness) since i am still breastfeeding, so that means the weight came off in other places like back, arms, stomach to make that shirt fit :) thanks for listening.

Congrats! I myself have lost 20 pounds (Eva doing a jig). I am currently wearing a size 8/9 jean. :happy: Keep up the good work!

Blessings!

Eva :flowerforyou:
  • LivinTheLife
    Options
    That is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!