MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    any more takers? I still have room! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    1) Starting weight - 239.6

2) Goal weight - 130

3) My major strength is my focus and determination. When I set my mind to something I am like a machine. Also, I like to motivate others as well.

4) After working out on my own for 2 months, joining this group would help to motivate me and prevent burnout. The accountability would be awesome in assuring that I stick to my goals.
  • kasee8
    kasee8 Posts: 47
    Options
    SW-179.5 currently was 191
    GW-135

I'm the glass is half full type of gal. I think that's beneficial to losing weight especially when you have a bad couple of weeks!

My family is going on a cruise in August and I don't want to be embarrassed in a swim suit!
    At 191 I was at an all time high and I decided I needed to make big changes. A doctor told me about MFP and it's helping so much! Plus, I'm exercising for the first time in my adult life and I love how much better I already feel! My strength is encouragement! I have 6 kids and I'm managing to walk 5-6 days a wee and I am on day 8 of The Shred.
    Hope I make the cut!!
  • fabafter5
    fabafter5 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I would love the accountablility of a challenge like this.

SW- 196
    CW- 185
    GW- 165
    UGW- 158

I have great willpower and will encourage others to meet their goals and step away from the cupcake if needed. I love working out and have been trying hard to get my eating in order.

I have 5 kids and am done having babies and I want my body back! I need the accountablility of weighing in so I stick to my goals. I think that this group is jsut the motivation that I need. Thanks for considering me!
  • debobrien1
    debobrien1 Posts: 95
    Options
    Good Morning!!

SW 250
    CW 220
    GW 170

I think my greatest strength for a challenge like this is that I love to encourage people! I'm a cheerleader at heart! :) I am very competative so taking on a challenge for the summer will be just what I need to stay focused! My goal for this summer is to make it to ONEderland!!! :happy:

Thanks for the consideration!